CHAPTER 5: REAL SMILE

"Why?" I asked him "because well.. this personality that you are seeing right now isn't the same personality from 2 years ago. Meaning, I was a childish guy with an outgoing personality and a loving for anything that's unique... So, one day I uhh.. accidentally tripped a girl down the stairs and caused her to faceplant breaking her nose in the process, I realized that the one I tripped was jiwoo a.k.a the leader of the shitiest bullying gang." He stopped and took a deep breath. I realized that his hands were shaking, I placed my hands over his then he continued "Since then, her gang bullied me and spread rumors about be saying im a slut and someone who uses people for their money and alot more...
S-since then, I started losing my personality, my confidence, myself, my will to live"

His eyes darkened as I felt tears on my face. He looked confused at my reaction "why are you cr-"
I hugged him before he says anything "you lost yourself you say, well then, I can't find it for you, but I'll help you do so" I said in a calm voice.
"T-thank you" was all he could say before people started walking in class and taehyung broke the hug acting like nothing happened.

~~~~

Classes went by and we were on our way to the rooftop for lunch until taehyung was pulled from the hair by a guy who seems strong judging by his arm muscles. I tried pulling him back but ended up getting pushed to the ground. Some girls then appeared out of nowhere and pinned me to the wall as I saw taehyung getting dragged to the back of the building. I kept struggling to get away from them but it was useless "TAEHYUNG!!!" i kept shouting, for him to give me that fake smile of his. I felt my heart break at it

I had no time to waste, so I started thinking as I was getting beaten 'ok ok ok, think Y/N THINK!, what did yoongi tell you to do in times like this,hmmm.. Oh! I Know!!'.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

why did I think she could protect me? Why? She's not strong enough. Once we reached behind the building, seojun threw my on the floor and started beating me up. I started getting hit and stepped on in my stomach, arms, feet and face. I already acheived having bruises on my face and body. He then pulled something sharp from his pocket. Oh shit, it's a fuqin pocket knife!. He then started cutting the crus of my leg, then my stomach and up to my neck almost slitting my throat, and finished up with leaving a cut on my right cheek. I was way too weak to even sit up. He decided to speak up "you feel that bitch?!, How does being worthless feels like, huh?" He chuckled.
I then replied shakily while trying to get up
"J-just look into the mirror and you'll k-know what it feels lik-" he instantly pulled Me by the collar and was about to punch me hard until something unexpected happened....

I saw a leg fly from behind hitting the back of his head like...hard. he then fell to the side and that's when I saw her.. a wild Y/N looking like she got into a fight with the whole school. Seojun was about to get up until Y/N angerly kicked him in the face breaking his nose in the process.

She looked over to me and her eyes softened at my blood-drenched sight. I tried to stand straight but Y/N put my arm behind her head and support me by holding my waist. She took me to the nurse then yelled "doctor! You there?" Then the other door in the room opened up revealing the shocked nurse. "Hello, doctor Ah Ro" (A/N: I just love refrences) I greeted her before I blacked out.
.................................
I woke up feeling a hand on mine, so I looked beside me to see Y/N sitting there looking shocked and happy. "H-hi?"I awkwardly said, aaand now she's crying, great. "T-taehyung, you're awake, thank god" she said in a weak voice "doctor Ah Ro, he's awake!" She then announced. The nurse then came in
"taehyung?!, Thank God you're awake, Y/N told me everything that happened. Oh and plus, you're lucky that the cuts aren't deep; I would've took you to the hospital if they were" she stated.
She then whispered in my ear "oh, and you're lucky that I didn't show Y/N your arms, she would go mad" I sighed in relief then mouthed a 'thank you' for her.