005

"So are we ordering now?" Seth asks his friends after their jog. "No, just go get your nasty ass greek goddess drink" Dean gags as him and Roman sit at a table.

Seth orders and goes to sit back down with his friends. They talk about their lives since they haven't talked since their morning jog a few days prior.

Suddenly, Seth sees the flash of purple hair that he had seen at his office. "Yo, that's the girl from work that I was talking about, I wanted to ask her for her number, but she left, she's a dime and damn I would tear 'dat ass up" Seth announces to Roman and Dean.

"It's not all about sex, god damn" Roman snickers in disgust. "Says you, but I bet if you actually stayed with a girl long enough, you'd get caught up with her" Dean suggests as Seth shakes his head.

"Hell yeah you would" Roman chimes in before Seth looks back at the girl. "No, no I would not" Seth reminds them.

"Alright then, let's make it a bet, you have to date a girl, the same girl until Ro's wedding, without falling for her" Dean says before Roman nods. "Fine deal, but when I do this, y'all have to agree to never bring this shit up again" Seth says making them shrug.

"Okay, and when you do this, our reward will be to see you happy" Roman says as Dean scoffs. "Ah hell nah, my reward would be somewhere along the lines of a flat screen tv" He says making all three of them laugh. "Nah, let's keep it straight, when you lose this bet, I get to give the best man speech at his wedding" Dean says making Seth look to Roman.

"You okay with this?" Seth asks with a sigh. "Oh I'm all kinds of okay" Roman chuckles. "Now let's shake on this" Dean says as he shakes Roman and Seth's hand before Seth gets called for his order.

Seth walks up the counter to see the purple haired girl once again. "Um excuse me, I ordered the Greek goddess" Seth says as he tries to take the drink from her. She shakes her head and shows him the name written on the cup. "Sasha? I seen you at McMahon enterprise earlier this week" He says. "Yes you did" She says as she takes a sip of her drink.

"So?" They both say at the same time before Sasha lets out a giggle. "I'm a dime, huh?" She says with a smirk. "Uh-huh" Seth nods in agreement.

"And you would tear my ass up?" She says while looking up at him. Roman and Dean gasp as Seth scratches the back of his neck. "You ah, you heard?" He asks nervously.

"Well yeah, y'all were pretty loud" Sasha chuckles as she turns to wave at them. They wave as she flips her hair back behind her shoulder. Waiting for Seth to say something.

To Sasha, Seth was very attractive. No one could deny that he was hot, she just wasn't going to feed into his hand like he's used to.

"I'm sorry" He says as she turns to walk off. "No, it's okay, don't worry about it" She says as she starts to walk off.

"Hold on, hold on, lemme make it up to you" Seth says as Sasha finally turns back around to look at him. "Here's my card, it has me number" He says as he attempts to hand her the card. "No thanks, you're a lethreo" She says before taking another sip of her drink.

"A what?" He asks making her giggle. "You think you know everything about women" She says stepping closer to him. "You can teach me what I don't know then" He says before she steps back again.

"Sorry, but you couldn't handle me" She shrugs. "Greek Goddes" The waiter calls out as he walka out to give Seth his drink, but slips and spills it all over Seth making him drop the card.

Dean snickers before handing Seth a napkin. Sasha smirks as she picks up the card and wips it off before scanning it.

"Thanks for blocking that for me, um Seth" She smiles down at the card before smiling and walking out of the store.

"Damn" Seth breathes as he watches her walk away.