014

"I swear, you spending too much time with mystery girl for y'all not to be dating" Roman explains as Dean nods. "Yeah, and people who aren't dating don't just call each other baby and hold hands" Dean shrugs making Seth roll his eyes.

"And you let her touch your camera, you're definitely thinking about marrying this girl" Dean says making Roman nod in agreement. "Would be it so bad if I was?" Seth hollers at them before they all gasp.

"Holy shit, does Seth Rollins have a crush?" Dean asks Roman before they both go wide eyed. "You love her don't you?" Roman asks before Seth turns on his blender. Dean smiles at Roman as he already knows the answer.

"Seth, buddy, come take a seat" Dean says directing him to the couch while Roman turns off the blender. "Charlotte taught me how to suspect these things" Roman winks making Seth cringe.

"Tell us about her, her looks, personality, anything you like about her, maybe even love" Dean says making Seth sigh. They know it's a loss cause because Seth Rollins, as everyone knows, does not do love.

"Fine, her looks? Um, she has the softest smile I've ever seen, her eyes sparkle when she's excited, the vein in her forehead bulges when she laughs to hard, when you compliment her, her cheeks turn pink instead of red like most. Personality wise, she is a badass, she doesn't take my shit, but also knows when to play around. She believes in people, like me, even when we don't believe in themselves. She has a heart of gold, she doesn't like to fight, she's more of a lover if you know what I mean" Seth pauses as he winks. "There's a lot of things I like about her, but most importantly I love the way she doesn't even have to try and she makes me smile, she makes my heart sing with the slightest tone change of her voice. She's like magic" He explains finally finishing.

"Seth, you don't think you're inlove with her after that, there's a problem" Dean explains as Roman hums in agreement. "Yeah, and the fact that you stated all of that about her without talking about her ass nor boobs just proves it" Roman adds making Seth flop back into the couch.

"Oh my God, fine! I'm in love with Sasha Banks!" Seth yells making his friend's faces break into smiles. "Holy shit, I'm in love with Sasha Banks" He says almost in a whisper. "Guys, why me? Why did you guys do this to me?"

"I like this love look on you bro, it's like you're still douchey, but you're whipped. She could say go buy my a purple banana and you'd search" Dean teases making them all laugh.

"Don't let her go, most people don't even find love"

······

"Sasha! Come back!" Bayley yells as Sasha starts to run away from Becky and Bayley. "Ugh, just promise to stop talking about that weirdo with the hoverboard" Sasha says as she makes a face.

"He's hot, he came up to me after our meeting" Bayley explains making Becky laugh. "His name is Finn Balor, isn't it?" Becky asks as Bayley nods with a confused look. "Formally known as my cousin, he's a good guy, go for it Bay" She suggest making Sasha smile.

"Bayley finally got a man? I'm here for it" She joked as they throw out their trash. Bayley tightens her ponytail as they link arms and walk up the hill of grass and lay down. Sasha couldn't help but imagine what Seth was doing, and how much she would love to be laying up here with him.

"Okay, Sasha did you get that?" Becky asks making Sasha snap out of her thoughts. "What?" She laughs. "Triple date, friday?" Bayley asks.

"Yeah...uh sure"