017

Seth sits at the bar he would once pick up girls from, yet know he sits and drinks away his sorrows. He was dumb, why would someone as perfect as Sasha actually wanna be with someone like him? Who knows, maybe the sight of her in a wedding dress triggered him more because she wasn't walking down the aisle to meet him.

Soon he sees the flash of purple hair and immediately gulps down his drink and heads out with his jacket thrown over his hand. Sasha follows him out the bar on his walk home.

"Seth.." She trails off as he glances at her before quickly looking away. "What do you really want?" He growls making her tense. He'd never been rough with her. "Seth, you knew what this was-"

"Did I really? I don't think I knew I was fucking a married woman!" He snaps. "This was all fun, I was having cold feet and decided to test the waters! This was all fun, just like you said, remember?" Sasha fires back as he stops walking to look down at her.

"Oh, don't act like 'fun' doesn't always end up with feelings being caught in the end!" He yells down at her. "It's not my damn fault you don't know the difference between love and sex" She says hitting a nerve, he knew the difference and she knew that.

"I do! I know it all damn to well!" He pauses as they reach infront of his house. "Look me in the eye and tell me I'm the only one who tasted it in the way we kissed, the way we made love or the way we even talked. I fell in love with you Sasha, I know it's not one sided now let's see if you're woman enough to admit it" Seth explains as he leans back against his door.

"I-I don't have to explain anything" Sasha says making Seth sarcastically laugh. "That's rich! That's fucking rich. You tell me how you get into everything for love just to find out you sleep with other men because you get cold feet, I think I deserve an explanation!"

"I didn't sleep with men, I slept with a man! This is my life and I get to control what I want to share-" She starts. "Yeah, yeah. Here I was thinking, I wrote love off way too soon, maybe she could be the one. Thank you, thank you for showing me love doesn't fucking exist! Happy birthday to me" He snaps making her jump.

"Are you ever going to admit it? Huh?" He yells at her before she bows her head. "Sasha, I'm standing here, telling you I'm in love with you, and you don't even have the decency to reject me? Goodnight" He sighs in defeat as he pushes in his code.

"Seth.." Sasha starts. "No, I'm done here"

······

"Surprise!" Roman, Charlotte, Dean, Renee and Finn yell. Seth makes a face of digust before letting go of all his feelings at once. "Why are y'all here?" He snaps making them scoff.

"What? It's your birthday if you don't remember" Roman chuckles trying to pat his back, but he quickly brushes it off. "Yeah, but don't y'all have your messed up lifes to take care of? I mean it's not like you have any of it under control" He hisses making them gasp.

"What?" Charlotte asks with anger. "You are struggling with money issues for your stupid ass wedding while Renee can't even get knocked up. My life is looking pretty great comapred to yours which says a lot because it's not looking good" He says crossing his arms as Dean clenches his jaw.

"Listen, I don't know what the hell happened to you, but we did nothing to you, so when you fix yourself, come talk to us. As of right now, don't even attend my wedding" Charlotte says as they all exit his house.

"Fine by me"