018

After Seth's little out burst, he was back to being alone. In a state he hated most, it scared him. His thoughts were so leathel he didn't know what to do with them, so he ran. He had stopped his jogs because of Sasha, but today he was going to start back.

Seth took a breath of exhaustion before stopping his jog. His sister came right behind him making him scoff. "I heard what happened last night" She said arching an eyebrow.

"It's honestly not that serious, I don't care anyways" He shrugged as he looked at the floor. "Seth c'mon, don't you ever get tired of this wall you've built. You never express any type of feeling. You block me out, you never visited mom or dad's grave with me, what happened to you?" She asks with concern. She was genuinely worried.

"S'fine" He shrugs before starting back on his jog to house. All the way there, her words bothered him, they hurt him. She was right, he had never been to his parent's grave. Ever. After they died it was like so did his heart, he was scared that if he ever loved someone like he loved them again, they'd just die. So he shut his sister out, shut most of his friends out, besides Dean, Roman and Charlotte.

···········

"You want me to get him to go on tour with Dave? As in Dave fucking Batista? Are you nuts!" Seth yelled at Vince as Finn's eyes widened. "This is screwing him and you know it! He's done nothing but help grow this company and now you're taking a couple millions from his paycheck? Fuck that!" He goes on and on and on. The more he yells, the calmer Vince becomes surprisingly.

"I'll say it once, sign it or don't. Either way, if Hunter signs it, it's out of you hands, you're dismissed" Vince explains. "I'm not dismissed! I'm fucking leaving, I hope that's clear!" Seth yells at Vince before slamming his door shut. This was Seth's coping mechanism. Anytime he felt himself getting close to being sad, he'd snap, at anything and anyone.

·············

"Sasha, babe, why are you crying again?" Bayley asks as she enters Sasha's bedroom. Sasha hasn't been herself ever since Seth left her, or better yet, since he found out she was a liar. That hurt even more, she hasn't mean to hurt him, she just wanted to know what love felt like. She loved Seth, wether she was getting married or not.

"This is what depression looks like Bayley" Sasha sniffles. "We're going out, I don't care what you say, I don't like this sight of you" She says as she goes to Sasha's closet and finds her an outfit and heels.

"Get showered, we're leaving at eleven" She instructs as Sasha rolls out of bed and into the bathroom. She lets the steam fill up the bathroom before it reminded her of Seth.

"Hey baby" Sasha smiled she wraps her hand around Seth's waist. "Hey" he smiles before turning around and lifting her up onto the counter.

"Shower with me" He winks as she smirks and connects their lips. They made love in the steamy bathroom as she cried out his name several times, just like many before.

"I'm ready, I guess" Sasha shrugged as she came out with beach curls and a tight dark blue dress. Bayley smiled as they headed outside to her car. They drove in silence as they arrived at the bar and spotted him.

Seth Rollins.