009

Sasha and Seth get to know each other very well. They talk about their jobs, hopes, dreams and even the future they aspire to have.

"Like I said, I've never been the lock down type, b-" He gets cut off as she brings her lips to his. Seth gasps into the kiss before returning it. Sasha eventually pulls away. "W-What was that for?" He stutters out. "You talk to much" She smiles before flipping her purple hair and doing a tour of his mansion.

She looks at his collects of cameras and picks one up. "How many of these do you have?" She asks as she pretends to take a picture of him. Usually, anyone who touched his camera he'd yell at them to put it down. For some reason, he felt this warm feeling of see her with one of his most prized possessions. "8, there's one I really want, I just can't seem to get my hands on it" Seth sighs.

"And which one is that?" Sasha asks. "63 old fashion columb" He simply replies before he finsihes their drinks. Seth walks over to her and passes her one. "Why thank you, Mr.Rollins" She giggles making him smile. They go back sit on his couch before she stares at him. "What?" He asks with a chuckle. "I'm surprised you haven't hitched yet, I understand your reasonings, but someone like you should have sparked up a good girl's interest enough to fix you" She lets out quicker than she can comprehend the words.

"Someone like me, elaborate?" Seth smirks as he sees her blush. "Someone so sexy, charming, sweet" Sasha pauses as she puts down both their drinks and straddling him. Seth leans up to kiss her, but she speaks again. "Oh I can't possibly forget, arrogant, egotistical and last but not least, self-centered" She shrugs with a sly smirk on her face.

"Wait, I can say the same for you, you're demanding, spoiled and don't forget, dramatic" He smirks making her slap his chest. They both stare into each others eyes before roughly connecting their lips.

"Honestly, I forgot some others things to. You're smart, beautiful, kind and honest" He says making her blush. "You wouldn't be so sure about the kind part, if the cubs win anything, I'll turn into a bitch" Sasha says as he tights the grip on her waist. "You don't like the cubs?" He asks with an arched eyebrow.

"Nope" Sasha smirks. He plops her down on the couch before reconnecting their lips. He slips off the straps of her dress before tracing sloppy kisses down her neck.

He pulls off the rest of her dress leaving her in her bra and panty. He admires her red lace set.

He trails kisses down to the top of her belly button before palming her to feel how wet she is. "Damn baby, you're soaked and I haven't even started properly" He smirks making her sigh.

He uses his teeth to pull down her red laced panties. Seth fully takes them off before placing them into his pocket. Sasha giggles making him smirk.

He kisses her inner thighs before giving her heat a lick. Sasha moans loudly. Seth looks up at her as he inserts a finger making her moan again. He watches as her eyes closes and she bites her lip. He then adds two more fingers making her gasp. "Fuck, baby, keep going" Seth wanted hear his name. He speed up his rhythm before taking them out. Sasha groaned at the loss of contact.

Seth then lets his tongue roam her wet folds. "Seth, fuck" She hums as her hands find his hair pushing him deeper. He moans into her warmth making her arch her more and let go of his hair. He takes time to substitute his fingers in. "I'm gonna-" She starts as he goes deeper. Seth feels her walls clench around his fingers as he pulls out slowly. "Why" Sasha whines.

"If you were a cubs fan you would've gotten more, baby,