020

Early in the morning as he woke up for his morning jog, he stopped for flowers. Red roses, his mother's favourite. He jogged in the pouring rain to his parent's grave site.

This was the first time Seth had ever visited here after their funeral. He sighed as he sat down cross-legged in front of the tombstone. "I'm sorry Mama. I'm sorry Dad. I've failed y'all. I really have." He sniffled. "I have no excuses for not coming back. It's, it's just that you left me, you never even said goodbye. You went on that drive and never came back. I never got a hug, kiss or even a verbal bye" He sobs.

"I miss you guys, I miss you guys with all my heart. I just wish I could have one of your hugs mama, or one of dad's weird food choices one last time. God knows I need one. I'm not okay, I need someone that can help me though life because it's getting to hard for me to handle by myself" He says placing the flowers down on his mother's stone gracefully.

"You won't believe it, but I fell in love. I fell hard, utterly whipped. She has my whole heart. Then she left, she's getting married to someone else, God knows when. She was everything I could've ever wanted. I just wish you guys could have met her. Mama, she's so pretty, you'd think I was dating a model. She even knows how to cook, clean, dance and sing. She can do anything in the world, she is the love of my life. Ugh, love. It's stupid. I didn't wanna fall in live with her. It just happened. It's not fair!" He snaps at the end before starting yet another rant.

"I don't think I can do this life thing much longer without you both, I made my whole life dedicated to trying to live without you, but it's getting harder. Like, I need girl advice, I need friendship advice, I need my life back. You guys were my life, I don't know what to do" Seth explains as he cried into his parent's tombstone. "I love you Mom and Dad, God I haven't said that since I was twelve years old" He sniffles as he sits crossed legged on the wet grass. He stares at the marble stone tracing his fingers over their name.

"I will come back, I swear I will" He sniffled as he got up and slowly walked away from their grave with his head held low. Probably due to the rain hitting his face, but his pride had been ripped away from him, by a purple haired girl.

A/N this is just a filler chapter 💘