019

There he was. Sitting alone, sad. He wasn't drunk nor was he hitting on girls. He just looked genuinely sad.

Bayley followed Sasha's eyes that were watching Seth intently. She sighed and pulled Sasha to the otherside of the bar. "You're getting drunk, got it?" Bayley instructs as Sasha nods.

After about seven drinks Sasha was drunk. Bayley then asked the question she was wondering. "Who is that guy, Sash?" She watches as Sasha smiles brightly. "Seth Rollins" Sasha slurs out his last name. "What happened between you two?" She asks again as Sasha blushes. "He is the love of my life, Bay, I screwed it up. He probably doesn't want anything to do with me now" Sasha explains making Bayley sigh. She takes Sasha's phone and pulls up Seth's contact.

To Seth 💘:

Do you still love me?

From Seth 💘:

I never stopped.

"Sasha look" Bayley says as Sasha glances at her phone. Sasha squeals making people in the bar look at her, Seth didn't even look up. He knew that squeal all to well and he didnt wanna confirm if she was here or not. "Why are you helping me?" Sasha asks. Bayley sighs deeply before speaking. "Sasha, I don't want you marrying someone you don't truly love"

·······

Seth sat at his desk with a tired expression on his face. He wanted to be happy. Sasha made him happy, but that was over now. It wasn't meant to be. He stared at her present for him, he hadn't opened it even though his birthday was four days ago. Seth sighed as he pulled the wrapping paper of the box.

He sighed deeply once he realized it's the camera he had wanted for so long. She knew him so well. It hurt his heart how much he loved her because now he couldn't have her. He wanted to talk to someone about it. He needed Dean and Roman, but he had crossed the line with them.

Seth stood up from his seat before pulling his shirt over his head. He was done mopping around. It was time to be Seth Rollins again. There was no time to sulk when you had girls on the palm of your hand. He needed to get back into his lifestyle.

So now, there sat at a bar, with two blondes. The same ones he got the numbers from more than a month ago. He chamred them, took them home and had his fun. Or what was his old idea of fun. Seth layed awake with a miserable look on his face. Sasha was the only woman to make him feel whole.

He missed her. He craved her. Seth has never cried over a girl before, but once a tear dropped from his eyes, the rest fell like a waterfall.

Sasha Banks broke his heart.