011

Seth had contacted Triple H and was getting ready for their meeting today. He looked through his closet for his dark blue suit that he had hung up three days prior.

Shortly after, he finds it. He slips it on before slicking his hair back into a bun. Seth puts on his shiniest pair of shoes as he was dressing to impress and heads out the door, praying to seal this deal with the 'king' himself.

Seth arrives at the restaurant and immediately spots Hunter's wrinkly bald head. He heads over before taking a seat infront of him.

"Oh my, you're Peyton's brother, I remember you, how have you been?" Hunter exclaims excitedly. "Great, Tri-"

"Please, call me Hunter, Triple H is what my fans call me. Now, what can I do for you?" He asks as he sits back further into his plush chair. "Oh, uh, I work for that company that made Edge like 4 million dollars. I would like to do the same thing for you, but I just wanna use your song in an ad, is that cool?" Seth explains as Hornswoggle arches his eyebrow before whispering something into his client's ear.

"Which song?" Hunter asks. "All about the game, if that's alright" Seth exclaims. Hunter nods before standing and extending his hand for Seth to shake. "Come down to my office on Friday, we'll work out the details" Seth smiles as they shake hands and part ways.

·····

"Bring a swim suit? Why?" Sasha asks as her voice booms through his phone speaker. "I have a pool and I wanna swim, so you get the idea" Seth says as she groans.

"I just dyed my hair again, I swear if it looks different when I come out, I'm going to hurt you" She sighs beforr giving into his offer. "See you in 10" He smiles before heading upstairs and changing. While he was changing he thought about Sasha.

.

He knew that they were only having fun, but he couldn't help but look past that. What if he let them go further than that? Seth could see himself with a girl like Sasha. She could never bore him.

Shortly after he heard his door bell ring. Seth quickly made his way over before opening his door and pulling her inside. "You just had to keep me waiting, didn't you?" He smiles down at her.

"God Seth I'm only 5 minutes late" She hisses as his cold hands touch her warm cheek. "That's five minutes too late, baby" Seth smirks as he pulls her to his back yard where he hand an infinite pool.

Seth dove in as she slowly slid in making her way to the edge of the pool watching him come out of the water.

"You make me happy" Seth says before he could even stop the words from coming out of his mouth. She smiles as he stands between her legs. "I'm glad" Sasha giggles as she connects their lips sending a shock through Seth, making him hope she felt it too. Did she? He started to grow subconscious. He deepened the kiss making her pull him closer, calming his nerves.

They exit the pool as Seth gets her a shirt to put on, he goes to dry his hair while she puts a wrapped box on top of his work desk. "What is it?" Seth asks as he appears from behind her.

"Your birthday present" Sasha smiles up at him making him smile bigger. "My birthday is in 5 days, just tell me what it is" He sighs happily.

"You'll just have to wait and see, baby"