015

"Okay, I have this place I really have been wanting shoot, you down, for today?" Seth asks Sasha who was wrapped up in the crimson silk sheets with him.

"Yeah, do I have to wear anything fancy?" Sasha asks as she places her chin on his bare chest while he strokes her hair. "Nah, we could go shopping quickly though" He explains as her eyes light up.

"Okay. Right now or?" She exclaims as he chuckles. "How about a kiss first?" Seth teases as he leans down and places a light kiss on her lips before trying to pull away, but she recaptures his lips.

The kiss soon gets heated as he pulls her fully ontop of him. She parts her lips indicating what she wants to which he obliges. She moans into the kiss as he slowly pulls away.

"If we don't stop here, I might just have to do a round two?" He hums making her reconnect their lips quickly. "Let's do it baby"

·······

"Okay, these jeans and this shirt?" Seth says as he picks out an off the shoulder, white, crop top with tight, washed out, blue Levi jeans. "Ou, I like" She smiles looking at the outfit. "Now shoes" He says pulling her over to the heels.

"These?" She asks picking up a shiny pair of black shoes. He nods as they head to the cash. They cash out with Seth winning the battle of who gets to pay.

"I'm gonna pay you back" She pouts as they reach the car. "In nothing, but affection" He smiles down at her as he backs her up against his car capturing her lips. "Let's go, you can change in the back while I drive"

Seth starts the car and they head off making Sasha fall back as she slips down her black mini skirt. "Hey, don't drive so ugly" She sighs making him laugh. "Sorry baby" He says making her smile brightly.

She slips off her shirt leaving her nude on her top half. "Surprised you're not looking" Sasha teases as she pulls on the new top slowly. "I've see it before plus, I can see right through there" He says pointing to his mirror. Sasha turns pink as she pulls up new pants.

She grabs her shoes before climbing into the passenger seat. She looks over at him and smiles. "Think I look good in white?" She asks before grabbing his hand. "I think you look perfect in anything" He winks making her gush. Sasha hoists up and plants a kiss on his cheek.

Later they arrive at the hill he wanted to shoot, also known as Malibu. "Okay, stand right there and pose, anything you want" He says as he kneels down with his camera. Sasha startes with simply poses before she starts to act vogue.

Seth loved it as he kept giving her compliments. They kept shooting until the sun went down. "C'mon, I wanna shoot you now" She teases and grabs his camera. He does simpe poses before they lay down on the empty hill.

She pulls out her phone as she lays up top his chest. "Selfies? Really Sash?" He laughs before giving in and takinf cringey couple selfies.

"Your birthday is in two days! You're an old man" Sasha teases making Seth scoff. "Shut up, you're like 3 years younger" He fires back. "You're a baby"

"I'm your baby"

And with that, Seth was sure that him and Sasha would end up better off together.