001

Sunday morning, half past eight caught the millionaire on his daily jog. Formally know as Seth Rollins. The man. What some don't know is he's the infamous photographer with over 34 million followers.

Seth was jogging down his usual route as he slowed down to a halt as he made it to a bench when he hears someone hollering from behind him, he swiftly turns around to see a woman.

The smug look sprung upon his face as he just thought it was another girl trying to get his number or something. He looked into the woman's blue eyes as he waited for her to say something.

"You, uh, dropped your keys" She huffed out looking just as tired as Seth did.

"Really? They were just laying back there?" He asks with a look of disbelief, but she nods in response. "I'm sorry, I'm such a cluts" He smiles making her blush a little.

"Holly" She said as she stuck out her hand for him to shake it. He shakes her hand. "Seth" He smiles back before she gasps.

"As in, the Seth Rollins? The photographer?" She asks with a bright smile to which he responds with a slight nod. "I follow you on Instagram, you've got talent"

"I mean, it's just a hobby, but maybe I can shoot you sometime" He says with a sly smirk. "You could come to my house, later this week, Tuesday work for you?" He asks confidently almost sure she won't refuse.

"Sounds perfect"

·············

Tuesday comes around and Seth sets up his house for the photoshoot with Holly. He knew it wasn't going to take long since he only wanted a couple close-ups.

Ding Dong.

"Hey, come in" He smirks as shw enters his house in a tight black dress and tall heel boots. "Please take off your shoes"

"It's a nice place you've got" She says looking around as she slips off her shoes and follows him into the shooting room aka his living room.

"I know"

Seth makes the shoot quick before her lips find their way onto his and he takes her upstairs. He slips her dress off as he places her down on the bed. She unbuttons his white-collared shirt before taking it completely off.

"That was amazing" She said with an unsteady breath. She smiles down at him and flips her hair to the side.

"Great shoot" He breathes out. Seth helps her put on her clothes before showing her out. He cleans up his living room and sits on one of his ten bar stools.

"Delete" He snickers as he deletes Holly's number out of his phone. What could he say? He was proud of the style he was living. He'd have a girl over for an hour or two and then delete her number. Seth doesn't do relationships.

He made his way his balcony before looking over at the night lights of San Francisco. 'Perfect' he thought. Seth knew that he was living his best life, precisely. He too knew, there was always room for improvement.

Beep beep.

From Deano 😎:
Dinner, tonight at 7

Looks like Seth was in for a night of criticism. Although his best friend's loved him, they were not anywhere near to supporting his way of living. He sighs before getting dressed. Seth was thrilled.

Sarcasm.