25

|||||

|||||

Ashton picked at her breakfast, constantly checking her phone as she bounced her leg. The apartment was empty, quiet, something she wasn't used to. She hadn't heard from Eli or Andy since she told them to leave, she knew Eli was mad at her; but all she needed was some type of reply to calm her mind.

'Hey,' Deran's voice came from behind her.

She jumped, 'Shit.'

'You ok?'

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders, kissing the side of her head before he moved toward the cupboards of food.

'Yeh,' She sighed; 'What's up?'

'We thought you'd like to know about the next job,' He informed her with a mouth full of food.

'We?'

'Me and Craig.'

'So? What is it?'

'We're hitting the yacht.'

'Oh, shit.'

She grinned, chuckling softly as her eyes came to life.

'We haven't worked it all out yet, but Craig's on the inside. Got a job as a waiter, or whatever,' Deran explained; 'We're gonna hit the biggest party, or so we hope.'

'And Craig thought of this?' She asked.

'Most of it, yeh. He wants in our good books again.'

'Alright, I'm in.'

'Good. Pope and Baz don't know, so keep it quiet.'

'Course, man. Who do you think I am? Nicky?'

Ashton laughed as he smirked her way, shoving another mouthful of cereal into her mouth.

'You got laid,' She stated.

'What?' He choked.

'You're little blonde arse got laid and it wasn't Adrian because I have seen him in a while.'

A smirk made it's way onto her brother's lips as she cocked a brow at him, a grin on her lips as she began to laugh once more.

'Admit it, Dez,' She pressed.

'You already know,' He chuckled.

'I wanna hear you say it.'

'Alright, I got laid.'

She threw her head back in laughter, slipping of the stool to wrap her arms around him.

'It's not that big a deal,' He groaned.

'It is,' She pulled back; 'He's the first guy you've fucked that isn't Adrian, might hurt a little to admit it, but you're being more open.'

He rolled his eyes, a smirk still on his lips as he listened to her babbling. Ashton eventually stopped talking as she rounded the bench, her eyes stuck on her phone. There lay a message from Eli, her eyes reading it over and over again. Deran came up behind her, reading it over her shoulder before placing a kiss to the side of her head.