11

|||||

|||||

Ashton sat in the kitchen in a mood, her loose jumper hanging off her shoulder as she leant her head on her fist. She hadn't been allowed out to do a job with Craig and Deran, and it pissed her off. She occasionally sipped at her juice Smurf had made her, not saying a word to the woman. 

'Ash,' Baz called. 

'Coming,' She muttered.

She pushed herself off the bed and wandered out to the games room, her eyes instantly falling upon the paper covered pool table. She moved to stand by Smurf, eyes moving over Paul, Baz and Pope. 

'If we do this right, no one on the base knows anything's missing,' Baz explained. 

'It takes months for the ATMs on the ship to get through all that cash,' Paul added. 

'Except for bad lieutenant here. He knows,' Pope looked up at the man before he stood up straight.

'When does the cash arrive on the base?' Smurf sighed. 

'Tomorrow. It's only there for a day,' Paul informed her. 

'And that's our window, when it's in one of these buildings here before it gets put on the ship,' Baz pointed it out on the map. 

'Not one of these. It's Building 13.'

'Right.'

'Any alarms?'

'Yes.'

'The doors, windows?'

Paul hummed in agreement, eyes falling to the map. 

'Fire?' Baz asked. 

'Yeah, why?' He replied. 

'The sprinklers. What about the perimeter of the base?' Ashton asked. 

'Cameras and military police.'

'How many cameras?' Pope queried. 

'A lot. There's no blind spots in the fence.'

'And once we're inside?'

'No cameras, just patrols.'

'Oh, no problem then, just patrols. It's just patrols.'

'What about the gates?' Smurf suggested. 

'Civilian access here for all the businesses on the base, including paintball. All IDs run through NCIC,' Paul informed them.

'So no criminal records.'

Paul nodded, glancing at all of the woman's kids. Ashton sighed, fidgeting in her spot. 

'Vehicle searches?' Smurf asked. 

'In and out, even for officers,' Paul nodded. 

'Paul, what's that gate right there?' Baz pointed to the map.