42

|||||

|||||

J hissed as his skin jerked, soft laughter pouring from Ashton's lips over the buzz of the tattoo gun. She held his arm tight, continuing the line she'd been doing. On his skin in black ink sat a rose in bloom, flames licking up his arm as they burnt on top. J had been in awe when he saw it, not thinking twice to let her begin tattooing it up his arm. 

'We don't have to add colour,' She suggested as she wiped his skin; 'I just drew it that way.'

'When I get the guts to go again, I will,' He winced. 

'Pussy.'

He smirked, eyes raking over her relaxed form. The rest of the house was asleep, the sky dark outside as they sat in the garage at the bench. 

'You've never done this before?' He asked. 

'Nah,' She sighed; 'I wish.'

'You're a pro.'

'I try.'

'Is there much you're not good at?'

'Well... When I was ten, I decided I wanted to get into soccer. I fucking sucked, man. Could not kick the ball for the life of me.'

She paused as she chuckled, wiping his arm once more before the gun fell silent. 

'There you go,' She smiled. 

'It looks incredible,' He said in awe. 

'I know... Now, if you're gonna fuck Mia, don't rub it too much. It's gonna hurt. And don't get it wet, or I'll have to kill you.'

'Got it.'

She wrapped his arm in saran wrap, taping it at both ends. She hit the side of his head playfully when she saw him smile, meeting his eye instantly as he looked up. 

'There's that smile,' She teased. 

'Yeh, I guess so,' He chuckled. 

'Smile more. It suits you.'

'I'll try. Just for you.'

'Get out of here. Go fuck your lover.'

'And leave you behind?'

She flicked him with the towel in her hand as she packed her things, chuckling softly. 

'I'm gonna go see my boyfriend,' She informed him; 'Cuddle up in bed with him.'

'Alright.'

He nodded and started for the door, before he paused and looked back at her; watching her for a second. 

'Hey,' He called softly; 'Thank you.'

'Always, man,' She winked.

||||||