30

|||||

|||||

The party was already out of control when they got there, people were everywhere; in the pool, in the house, riding bikes off the roof and into the pool. It all caused Ashton to grin. She quickly left Craig and Deran's side, wandering through the house looking for a drink as she made her way out to the outside bar. The girl grinned when she found J sitting alone, wrapping her arms around his shoulders from behind as she rocked him from side to side.

'J, my man, where you been?' She greeted as his hand came to lay on her arms out of shock.

'Hey, Ash,' He tilted his head back to greet her with a smile.

'So, where you been?'

She let him go, moving to sit in front of him as she searched the bar for different liquids; pouring the into a glass.

'I've been here,' He shrugged.

'Fucking Nicky?' She queried as she took a drink.

'No... Not yet.'

'Bullshit.'

He laughed, shaking his head at her. She sculled the rest of her drink, making herself up a new one.

'Where is the little thing anyway?' She queried.

'Who?' J furrowed his brows.

'Nicky. Come on, man. You know you can do better.'

'Yeh, you got her after all,' Eli's voice came from behind her as his arms slipped around her shoulders; 'Hey, baby doll.'

'Hey, babe. Andy here?'

'Over with Deran.'

'J, you wanna come meet the wildest person I know, who's not Craig?'

'Uh, sure,' He stated.

'Yo, Ando!'

The man looked up as she waved him over, before he patted Deran on the shoulder and left him.

'Fish,' He cheered as he scooped her up from her seat; 'You look a little hot? Let's go for a swim.'

'No,' She squealed as she tried to shove him away.

'No? Come on, what about a bike ride then?'

'Go on. I dare you to go.'

'Alright.'

He placed her down and ran across the yard, clambering up onto the roof. Ashton laughed as he snatched the bike off another guy and wandered up further then he was, climbing onto the small BMX bike. Andy let out a holler as he rolled forward, flipping himself off the roof with the bike still under him; landing in the pool with a huge splash. She laughed, clapping her hands as he came to the surface; swimming to the side. Though she was quick to hide behind Eli as Andy walked over with his arms open wide, water dripping from his skin.