26

|||||

|||||

Ashton couldn't stop grinning as she flew across the water on the back of a jet ski, the off spray hitting her dead in the face. Her brothers and J surrounded her, weaving and showing off amongst each other. She shook her head when Deran began to flip his stand up jet ski backwards, doing a few before he cut off in front of her. She laughed, splashing him as she turned to the side quickly; ducking behind J after.

She came to a slow when Craig did, stopping between J and Deran; hooking a foot in J's foot well. She bobbed on the water, holding Deran's handlebars as he climbed onto the back of her jet ski to sit; his feet hooked in his foot wells. They sat in a line, all holding onto one another's ski as they looked out across the water at the huge boat.

'There she is, guys,' Craig spoke up; 'Ain't she a beaut? a hundred and fifteen foot, single two thousand five hundred horsepower diesel engine, carries about a hundred and twenty guests, all of them drunk and rich. There'll be a fortune on that boat in a week... We're not screwing around. This is work. Let's go make some money.'

They scouted out different aspects to Craig's plan, everything he thought of himself and with the help of his youngest siblings. They were out for an hour before they headed back to the marina, anchoring themselves to the jetty. Ashton pulled off her life jacket, chucking it on the jetty before she tossed her hair up into a bun on the top of her head. She climbed up out of the water, unzipping her wetsuit; tugging it down around her waist before she helped pull J up.

'Where's Baz?' Deran asked Pope; 'This is bullshit. We went to all of Baz's meetings... Hey, tell him we're going to the bar to go over the plan, okay?'

'Come on, man,' She called out; 'Can't we just meet at my place? I'm sick of playing catch up.'

'We're going to the bar. You can come.'

She groaned, snatching the hose of Craig as he laughed at her.

|||||

Ashton was actually surprised when they pulled up to the bar to find Baz waiting out the front, leaning against his Challenger. She cocked a brow at him, following the boys inside. Craig had already set everything out before they left, leading them over to the small table covered in loose paper and other things.

'So these are the pictures of the engine,' Craig explained as he pointed things out; 'This is the internal infrastructure. This is the deck.'

'Yeah, I don't know, guys,' Baz sighed; 'You lost me after, Craig planned a job, here, fellas.'

'I've done the leg work, man.'

'I thought the pirate thing was your idea.'

Deran leant back against the bar, 'No. Craig took the reins.'