BEN DROWNED

I was dragged upstairs by Ben. He seemed very determined to make me play video games, though I was very reluctant. He sat me on the couch and grabbed some controllers.
"Hmm..." he wondered. Ben grabbed so many disks, I couldn't even count. "What game should you play..." he muttered to himself.
He dropped the disks in front of me. I looked at them, then picked one up. "This guy looks like you." I stared plainly.
He smirked and grabbed the disk I was holding. "This is Majoras Mask. That guy, is Link, the most awesome video game character ever!"
I cocked my head, and grabbed another disk. How did games fit in these? Ben looked at me.
"I know. You should probably play something easy since you're a noob." He said. He handed me a controller and turned on the tv.
   "What's Mario cart?" I inquired. Ben didn't answer immediately. He got the game set up first.
   "It's racing characters from Mario brothers," He explained. Then he smirked. "But I know how to hack like a boss. So I can race as virtually anyone."
   I just stared blankly. Mario brothers? Virtual? What the heck? What was I even supposed to do?
Ben noticed my stumped confusion and sighed dramatically. "Oh please tell me you aren't gonna sit and stare the whole time."
I came out of my daze. "I... uh... I..." I stuttered, really not understanding.
Ben groaned and sat down. "You're totally hopeless." But despite my hopelessness, he started explaining the controls.
After a while, he turned on the game. I was still so confused and panicked, I was stumped. I was in dead last. Ben glared at me for twenty minutes as I tried to work the tiny car and make three laps. The second my tiny car crossed the finish line Ben took the controller away from me and declared me the worst gaming partner ever. I shrugged it off, eager to get to bed, but Ben wasn't done with me yet.
"Where do you thing you're going?" He snapped as I got up.
"Um... bed?" I answered questioningly.
"Nope," he responded quickly. "You're learning how to use a computer now."
I nearly groaned. I was tired. I was hurt. I was sick and bored of stupid games. But what would happen if I refused?
Ben smirked, as though he knew my dilemma. "C'mon, even a hopeless cause like you can use a computer." He stated. I was not amused.
The room around me darkened slightly and I sighed. "Why?" I inquired.
Ben grinned at the sudden decrease of light. "Because you, being a child, have to have the whole modern experience. I mean seriously, in what century did you grow up in to not play any video games?" He asked jokingly.
I glared, the room got just a shade darker once more. I was feeling a slight drain on the little strength I sustained till this moment and I collapsed onto the couch.
Ben looked at me in a bored manner. "Would it kill you to play?"
I shrugged tiredly. "I guess it depends on who I play with."
Ben laughed, and glitched a little. "Good answer Neeks!"
I looked at him. "Neeks?" I asked.
He rolled his eyes. "Your name IS Nico, right?" He explained. I nodded. "Then I can call you Neeks."
I shuddered as the room dimmed yet again.
"Fine, fine, if you don't like it..." He smirked. "Then sucks to be you." He finished with a zap into the tv. I flinched, why'd he have to zap everywhere like that?
I shakily got to my feet and wobbled to the room I woke up in earlier. The bed was as i had left it, so I climbed in and immediately fell into my nightmarish slumbers.