Orders

I stood up and walked over to my bed. The frame was shattered, splinters of wood littered the floor, it would be dangerous to walk without shoes.
   I looked at the metal pipe a few feet away on the floor. Was I really mad enough to break my bed? It was only... Percy. He ruined my life.
   I clenched my fists and took a breath, getting filled with anger wouldn't do anything. I exhaled and let my hands relax. I needed to focus. Maybe food would help.
   I walked downstairs and into the dining room, where most of the creepypasta were finishing up their food.
   I grabbed a plate, placed a pancake on it, then wandered to a corner of the room and sat down.
   Sally skipped over and looked at me. "Hi Nico! Are you ok?" She asked.
   I glared at her without a word. Not wanting attention.
   Sally pouted, "Don't do that." She whined. I looked down and continued eating my pancake. Sally got bored then wandered off.
I finished in silence. No one else came over to disturb me.
   I walked to the kitchen and put the plate on the counter. Masky was loading the dishwasher.
   "You done with your tantrum?" he asked.
   I bit my lip in anger. "It wasn't a tantrum," I mumbled.
   "Whatever," Masky grunted.
   I shuffled angrily into the hallway. My mistake was not paying attention to my surroundings.
I bumped into the large clown, Laughing Jack.
He grinned evilly, "Hey kiddo! You wanna play again?"
My eyes widened. I sprinted in the other direction. That thing terrified me, I felt the pain from weeks ago return in an instant.
   I ran into my room. Then tripped over the pipe and face planted into the splinters of my bed.
I tasted blood. Groaning, I whipped the warm red liquid from my face, then got on my knees.
I mumbled under my breath while fighting not to cry.
I heard a knock. I wiped the tears from my eyes and looked over my shoulder.
Ben was leaning on the doorway, smirking. I glared at the smug face of his.
"You done crying on the floor Neeks?" he chimed.
I looked away angrily.
Ben sniggered, "I'm joking,"
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Ben,"
"The Slender wanted me to get you,"
"Oh, ok," I stood up and brushed the splinters off my shirt.
Ben inhaled through his teeth, "Are you sure you're ready? You might want to change first,"
I glared at him, "Shut up,"
   His face turned from amused to... unamused. "You think you of all people can talk to me like that!" His fingers glitched and zapped, "You shouldn't have done that,"
   I backed up, "S-sorry," I stuttered.
   Ben sniggered, "Seriously? You bend too quickly. C'mon," he gestured for me to follow.
   I  quietly followed Ben out the door and through the hallway to Slenderman's office.
   I noticed that Toby was also in there. Slenderman turned to face us. Ah, your here, I have a mission for you three.
   Ben and Toby shrugged. I stared at Slenderman in shock. Me go on a mission? That's crazy! Death was often the outcome from the missions.
   Slenderman noticed my shocked expression and sighed. Nico, I understand that you may feel surprised that you're going, but you need more experience out in the field.
   I swallowed nervously, hoping I wouldn't be responsible for anyone dying.
   Ben tapped my shoulder, "You scared?" He teased with a smirk.
   My face burned, though from embarrassment or anger, I couldn't tell. Though it seemed to amuse ben, who smirked again.
   Toby pat Ben on the head, "listen tiny, I know how good it feels to embarrass someone younger than you, but cut the kid some slack, he's new,"
   Ben yelled at Toby, there was a lot of cursing, but Toby just chuckled.
   I stood in silence while Ben finished swearing at Toby.
Stop! Slenderman bellowed in our minds. The commotion stopped immediately. Your mission, Slenderman resumed. Will be about five miles south from here. There are some campers who think they can venture into my forest. I want them... corrected.
The sick feeling of dread settled in my stomach. I knew what Slenderman meant by 'corrected.'