SPECIAL CHAPTER

Because it's my Nonny's birthday at talaga namang kilig na kilig ako sa kaganapan sa twitter, hahaha. Imagine, both flew to Singapore to meet the disappointed fans who's supposed to attend the concert. Pero nilipad nila! That's really something for the two. 

So, here's a special chapter to feed your souls today. Happy birthday, Donato Antonio!

#21KISSESforDonny

-----

Fast forward to Donny Pangilinan's birthday, when Donny and Kisses are already 5 years together.

Kisses

Eight' o clock in the evening when my whole family were already at the airport waiting for our flight bound to Singapore. I just finished all my paper works in my concept paper on my first year in med and some engagements with the school org. I am supposed to be studying by tomorrow, Sunday, mabuti nalang at tinulungan ako ni Achi and she told me she'll just send me the files of the reviewer for our summative exam in Immunology. It was my love's birthday! couldn't miss it for the whole world.

Donny didn't knew I was coming. I told him I have work so we'd just video call each other when it's already his birthday.

"I'm going to miss you, my love." He told me one time we talked about it and arranged another day that we could spend time with our family. He was leaning on me and was hugging me side by side.

"Ako din love." I hugged him too, and kissed him on the cheek, "But it's fine. It's work. Para din naman sa atin yan." Pagpapaliwanag ko sa kanya, kase sabi niya nung isang araw, magbi breach of contract nalang daw siya para magkasama kami sa birthday niya, eh ayaw ko naming mangyari yun, "Sasamahan ka naman ni Tito Anthony at Ate Ella dun. Wag ka nang malungkot." He just nodded and kissed me on my forehead

After five years, I continued my studies and proceeded as a medical student. Your neurosurgeon in the future! While Donny on the other side, took over Tito Anthony's position in their company. Both are happy with the careers we are in. And we are slaying it. Five years in a happy relationship with Donny and his family who loves me equally like I am their own.

Tinawagan ako ni Tito asking for an update. I told him we'll be at Changi airport by 11:30 in the evening. So he told me all of the details about where are we meeting them, without Donny knowing.

Donny on the other hand vibered me to tell me he really misses me and he can't wait to go home the next day.

"I love you!" I told him on my reply.

11:30 when we arrived, we went straight to where Donny is. I saw him standing on the roof top looking at the very beautiful city lights of Singapore. Ate Ella giggled when she saw me and ofcourse, she's already camera ready to document our Nonny's reaction that we are here. Tito Anthony is smiling widely like it's still the first of him seeing me and his son.

My parents went over at him to give him a hug. Dad and Tito Anthony immediately drank wine for tonight's celebration. Just a minute before 12 midnight, February 10, I went over Donny's back. And hugged him from behind.

He was shook. And immediately landed his arms around me.

"My love!" he said dreamily, I saw my dad smiling overly at us

"Happy birthday!" and then I kissed him, he then squeezed my face and kissed the tip of my nose, "Surprise!" and then i pointed everyone who's also there.

"Bakit ka nandito? Wait lang. Diba may review ka pa bukas?" sunod sunod niyang tanong

"Yep! But you are my priority." I proudly told him, he then hugged me again

"Thank you love! Akala ko hindi kita makikita sa birthday ko." He told me, pumunta siya kay Mommy and Daddy and gave them a hug. Mom was so happy looking at Donny. May iba ding glow kay Mommy basta nakikita niya si Donny eh. Parang nagkaanak daw kasi siya ng lalake. 

"You're welcome, I love you!"

Everyone sang him a happy birthday message. We spent the night talking, singing, dancing, eating at nagkulitan. Si daddy at tito Anthony naman, nag uusap usap na kunwari ng mga pangalan ng mga magiging apo nila. Donny and I can't help but giggle and at the same time mahiya sa pinagsasabi nila. We still have a long way to go, I know.

When the oldies already got tired and ate Ella decided to go to her room na, naiwan na kaming dalawa dun sa couch sa roof top. We were sitting beside each other while I put my head on my boyfriends shoulder.

"Are you happy love?" tanong ko sa kanya, he hugged me again and kissed my chin

"Super." Sagot niya, "I love you." He told me looking right through my eyes

Para namang first time niya akong sabihan ng ganun sa reaction ko. I saw him bit his lip kaya tinakpan ko yung bibig ko. He giggled at the thought of that.

I showered him kisses all over his face, happily.

"I love you too, My Nonny."

Before both of us went to sleep, we took pictures together. I posted my favorite photo of us eating donuts on a wacky pose. On my Instagram it says, 

"Happy birthday, my love. I love you forever."