Kabanata 33

Donny

"Pwede mo na ba akong isauli sa Mommy at Daddy ko?" she asks me which broke my heart,

"Love, please?"

Hindi ako makakibo. Hindi ko alam anong sasabihin. Is Kisses breaking up with me? Is this the end of us? We were still there. I was still hugging her. At natatakot ako na baka pag pakawalan ko siya ay mawala na talaga siya. Umiiling akong nakayakap sa kanya. And then she spoke again.

"Hindi ko na alam. Hindi ko din alam why am I feeling this way. I feel so helpless love. The past days I've been feeling alone kahit andami dami niyo namang pwedeng mapuntahan ko." She started, she tapped my back so I let go of the hug but I held her hand instantly, "Alam ko din na andyan ka lang parati para sa akin. I know you love me. I really do. And I'm sorry for feeling this way."

"Loveee."

"Ayaw kong makiagaw ng atensyon Donny. I don't want a half kind of love."

"Hindi naman kita hinahalf kind of love ah. Why would you feel that way? Kaya nga kitang pakasalan ngayon, agad agad." I told her in all honesty.

"I know. Kaya nga diba." She told me and held her head. She is as frustrated as I am.

"What do you want me to do? Just tell me. Wag lang yung isauli kita kay Tita at Tito, love. Kase hindi ko kaya yun." Sabi ko sa kanya

She fell silent. And she started crying again.

"Hindi ko alam love. Hindi ko na talaga alam. And I'm really sorry for this. For today. For being a mess." Sunod sunod niyang sabi, "I just miss my parents so much,"

"Shhhh.... You can't be sorry for that. Shhhh. Tama na love." Pagtatahan ko sa kanya, I cupped her face and wiped her tears away, "Do you want us to talk about what's really happening?" tanong ko sa kanya, she only nodded and closed her eyes. And I knew right then and there that we have to tell Kisses everything.

"Please promise me something first." Sabi ko sa kanya, tiningnan niya ako na parang bata na willing ibigay kung ano man yung hinihingi na kondisyon ng mommy niya basta masunod lang yung gusto niya, she nods in agreement

"Promise me that whatever happens, whatever you hear tonight, you are going to go through it with me. No crying alone because im crying with you. No feeling of being left out because I'm not leaving you. Okay?" I told her,

"Okay."

Kisses and I went home after that agreement. Pagdating ko sa bahay, I immediately talked to dad on what is happening between us two. I asked him to tell Kisses about everything and of course to tell Tito about what's going to happen now. Mommy on the other side listens carefully and breaths in and out heavily. Maya maya, inaya niya si Kisses na magbake ng cake sa kusina.

Maya maya, after dinner, the whole family was on the receiving area because Dad called all of us to tell us something really important. Of course, I already know that it was about Kisses, but the rest is still a puzzle to be solved.

Kisses sits beside me while everyone else sits across us. Mommy on the other hand, hugs Kisses and told her how much she loves her no matter what.

"You will always be one of my daughters my love, remember that." I smiled at how sweet Mommy is to her.

"Sooo." Panimula ni Dad, "Kids, you may be wondering why are we here today." Sabi niya at tiningnan kaming lahat, "Well, I have a news to tell." And then he looks at me, "Donny and I, actually." Tiningnan ko si Kisses at hinawakan niya lang yung kamay ko,