.06

its the day that me and the girls are going dress shopping and i already found the cutest dress at macy's. its super gorgeous. im kinda sad though because all my girls have dates and im just stuck by myself. but oh well. its gonna be a great night with amazing friends.

we get to macy's and all of us get the dresses we wanted. they fit perfectly and we all look fucking sexy. wow. i have some hot ass friends. we buy our dresses and head to the food court.

"so keaton, found anyone to go to prom with?" cara asks. i shake my head. "no, honestly id rather go alone. i don't have to worry about putting that stupid flower on the guy." we all start to laugh. "im glad you're back in good spirits keaton." maddy says. i smile and take a bite of my food.

i get back home and no ones there. looks like i get the house to myself. i sit down in the livingroom and turn on some netflix and watch some friends. 20 minutes into me watching netflix the doorbell rings. wonder who that could be. i open the door and some random guy is standing there with flowers in his hands. "miss keaton smith?" i nod my head. he hands me the flowers and walks away. i shut the door and sniff them. smell like lavender. my favorite. theres a letter:

dear keaton,
i know things are rough between us but just know i truly am sorry. you mean everything to me and i honestly hope you enjoy these 12 dozen roses.
forever and always, shawn mendes :)

omg. i had to text the group chat.

me: guys
gilinsky: huh
cara: what? me and sammy are busy if you catch my drift.
maddy: ew. but whats up
sammy: yeah make this snappy. cara is in a weird position rn.
johnson: im gonna puke! but yeah what it do boo
reagan: yes?
me: thats fucking nasty. 🤮 anyways, shawn sent me 12 dozen lavender roses. like wtf does that mean?
cara: idk sis but be happy that you got flowers at least! *cough cough*
sammy: shut up cara. and woah! thats wild
gilinsky: what are you gonna do?
me: idk just put them in the kitchen i guess 🤷🏾‍♀️ but im gonna let you guys get back to what y'all were doing 😉adios babies 😘

i lock my phone and just stare at the roses. they are so beautiful. ugh i fucking hate shawn for this. i walk upstairs and fall onto my bed. this isn't happening!

i promise next chapter will be better and longer. im just getting started babies💓😘thanks for reading. i truly appreciate it :))