.17

i sat at the front desk of my job and thought about my week with shawn. it was good and im super sad that he had to leave. but he promised once tour was over he would come back to new york. it was a pretty slow day at work so i decided to just get on my phone and scroll through twitter.

i was scrolling through twitter when a tweet caught my eye.

@Camila_Cabello: can't wait to hit the stage with my one and only . @ShawnMendes. i look at the retweets and likes and it shows that shawn retweeted and liked her post. i thought she was done with tour? i thought he dropped her? instead of jumping to conclusions i decided to text shawn.

me: um is camila coming back on tour or something?
babe🥰💍: read
me: ?????
babe🥰💍: read
me: shawn? fucking answer me!
babe🥰💍: oh my fucking gosh yes! she's coming back on tour. get over it. i dont fucking want her ! it's just work 😡
me: read
babe🥰💍: keaton...im sorry im just really busy and stressed out. i didn't mean to explode like that.
me: read

im so fucking over getting treated like shit from this boy. he can definitely kiss my ass . i take off my
promise ring and put it in my pocket. i need to move on from this boy. i need some time. i just gotta get outta here. i shoot my manager a quick text.

me: hey some things came up in los angeles that i have to go take care of. idk when i'll be back but i hope you understand.
manager: no problem keaton. there is always a spot for you here. stay safe.

i walk out the hotel and run to my house. as soon as i get home i see that everyone is there. good. i run upstairs and pack a couple of suitcases. as i finish i pull out my phone and book the last ticket to los angeles which boards in an hour and thirty minutes. i rush back downstairs and see my friends looking confused. "whats with the bags?" sebastian asks. "im going to los angeles for a while to clear my head." i state. "is everything alright?" johnson and sammy say at the same time. i nod my head. "everything is peachy." i say with a smile. cara walks up to me. "do you want us to go with you?" she ask. i shake my head. "no, stay here and work and look after the house. i will be back. i don't know when but i'll be back." everyone walks over to me and pulls me into a big hug. "be safe keaton." gilinsky says.

i walk out the door and into the cab i called for. i get to the airport and board my plane. i find my seat and wait for take off. the plane is finally in the air and i look out the window. "i can't wait to be home." i say while closing my eyes.

that chapter was pretty shitty, i ain't gonna lie but i know you guys are probably annoyed with shawn and keaton fighting but i promise its all worth it in the end. also there is a new character coming into play and i really struggled with deciding to put him in or not but i did it and im excited. anyways, thank you so much for reading :) 💓