.13

"whatcha thinking about?" shawn asked. i shake my head and continue to look at the traffic passing by. "you know, sooner or later we are gonna have to be adults and talk about this." he states. i turn my head to look at him. i give him a little scoff and stand up. shawn grabs my wrist. "keaton, if you wanna talk you know my room number. " he says while letting me go so i can get back to work.

i walk back in and see sebastian chillin in the rolling chair. "hey, how was the fresh air?" he ask. i shake my head and sit down next to him. "why do i have this luck? why me? i honestly just wanted to forget about this boy and he keeps fucking popping up." sebastian rubs my back reassuring me that everything will be okay. "maybe you do need to go talk to him. ya know, get some closure." he suggests. i nod. "do you mind watching the front while i go get my closure?" i ask him. he nods and gives me a thumbs up.

i walk up to shawns room and knock on the door. after a couple of minutes he answers. "i knew you would come by." he says with a smirk while letting me in. "shut up, im just here for my closure." i say while sitting in the far corner. he pulls up a chair in front of me and sits down. we are now eye to eye and im stuck. i dont know what to say. im just looking at this boy that i used to love and im stuck.

"so...where should we start?" he asks. "why? why wasn't i enough? why would you throw away a friendship that youve had since 5th grade?" shawn sighs. i can tell hes about to make up some lameass excuse. "keaton, it wasn't even like that. you are enough. you were enough. i got so caught up with tour and the fame that i let other people dictate my life and how i felt. i never wanted to hurt you or end what he had. i was being stupid." he says. "okay but  what about camila and those text i read?" i ask. "i was being selfish, i was trying to have my cake and eat it too. but you were right. i cant do that."he says. i sit there in silence for a while and just look at him.

"okay, i forgive you shawn. but you're gonna have to prove yourself . i dont want any excuses. if you fuck up im done!" i say. he shakes his head and leans in closer to me. "what are you doing?" i ask. "just let it happen." he says. he continues to lean in, his lip smash into mine and i can feel this warmth run through my body. our kiss becomes really heated. shawns hand is caressing my thigh while other is cupping my face. he pulls away and stands up. he grabs my hands and pulls me up. "jump." he says seductively. this is how i knew we were about to fuck. shawn would always tell me to jump when he was horny.

i do what he says and he carries me over to his bed. he rips my top off exposing my victoria secret bra. he licks his lips and leaves small little kisses on my breast. these are definitely gonna become hickies. he trails down my belly button. he looks at me and i nod signaling him to take them off. he takes my pants off and reveals the matching panties to my bra. he chuckles. "you always did know how to please me with your matching sets." he says. i wink at him and he slowly pulls my panties off. he gives me one last look before going down on me.

"fuck shawn." i manage to get out. i could feel his tongue swirling around inside me. "shawn...shawn, oh my...fuck! yes, right there. im gonna cum." i moan. i release my juices in his mouth . his head pops up from between my legs. he licks his lips. "i've missed that taste." he smirks. "just fuck me already!" i demand. he unzips his pants and pulls his boxers down. "happy belated birthday keaton." he says as he slams his rock hard into me. my back arches as he thrusts inside me.

"you like that babygirl?" he ask. i nod my head in pleasure. "whose your daddy?" he ask. "you are ." i say in between moans. "say my name." he says. i couldn't get it out because i was so into the sex. "say my fucking name keaton." he demands while putting his hand at my throat. "shawn!" i moan. "yes babygirl, daddy's gonna feel you up ." he says. whenever shawn and i had sex, he was always in control. i loved fucking shawn because he becomes a different person. his brown eyes become black. i dont know why but it makes him 10x hotter.

his thrust become sloppy which means hes close. we both cum at the same time and just lay there mesmerized by how good that sex was. "i've missed that. i've missed you." shawn says rolling over to look at me eye to eye. i smile a little and place my hand on his cheek. he leans in and kisses me. this time this kiss meant something. you can tell he was genuinely sorry for what has happened between us. i could feel it.

after a couple minutes of laying there and talking, i finally decided to get dressed and head back to work. "ill see you tonight?" shawn ask. i nod my head. "ill see you tonight mr. mendes." i say winking at him. i walk out the room and back downstairs to the lobby. sebastian, maddy, cara, reagan, & miley are all standing there. "hey guys. is it your shift already?" i ask. they nod and look away laughing. "whats wrong with you guys?" i ask. "whats my name?" cara mocks. "shawn!" sebastian replies. my face turns red. "holy shit, you guys heard?" i say. "yeah, thats some nice closure you got." sebastian says while laughing.

i look at miley, she puts her hand up defensively. "hey i can't judge, liam fucks me pretty great too." she says. "i cant believe you guys heard all of that. thats so embarrassing. " i say while face palming myself.  "well if you would excuse us, we have some rooms to clean and cater too..starting with shawns bed sheets ." maddy says. with that her and the rest of the girls leave. "i have to go too. see you guys later." miley says. it was just me and sebastian left and it was dead silent. i walk in the back and start to clock out and get ready to go home. sebastian comes back there and does the same.

we leave the hotel and it's still dead silence. we are a few houses away from my house when sebastian finally breaks the silence. "i still cant believe you fucked shawn mendes. lucky bitch." he says. "you know, im starting to believe that maybe you might like guys." i say. "and if i did?" he ask. i stop in my tracks and look at him. " i wouldn't judge you. you are still a human being who so happens to be one of my bestfriends now. you will still be the same old sebastian to me, but please promise that if you do like guys...don't go for the fuckboys. go for the nerds. they are good at fucking." i say while whispering the last part. we finish our walk home with laughter and singing a couple of songs by shawn.

it looks like things are starting to look up.

okay, that chapter was super fucking good! what do you think is gonna happen between shawn and keaton? will they become friends again? lovers? both? we shall see. anyways. thanks for reading :)