.11

today is my birthday. 19 years old in this bitch. i never would have thought that i would be living in new york at the age of 19. thats crazy!

"keaton? are you getting ready? we have dinner reservations at 7:00 and its 6:30!" maddy screams from downstairs. i throw my black tight dress on with some heels. i walk downstairs and see my girls waiting for me.

"its about time. you look smokin." cara says. i smile and grab my house key. "okay keaton, dinner then club! get ready for the time of your life!" reagan screams. we hop into a cab and jet off to some fancy restaurant that i have no clue how to pronounce. we walk in and see a waitress . "hi you must be cara, i will walk you to your table." the waitress says. we walk to the back of the restaurant in a secluded room. i walk in first and i hear a bunch of people scream. "happy birthday!" i look around and see my parents and sister, jack and jack, sammy, & sebastian.

my heart becomes full and i feel so grateful to have amazing people like them in my life. i take a  seat next to my dad and grab a water from the middle of the table. "i cant believe my baby is all grown up." my dad says while wiping away a fake tear. "seems like yesterday i was calling you keety." he adds. i chuckle. "you still do dad." the whole group laughs and continues small talk and eating.

we leave the restaurant and my parents and sister say goodbye and go to their hotel. the rest of us go to this really nice nightclub and show our fakes and head inside. maddy buys me a drink and we all hit the dance floor. im having a good time until they play a familiar song. "hey, isn't this the same song shawn sang to you at prom?" cara screams over the loud music. i nod my head and take a sip of my drink.

the night is coming to an end and we are all pretty drunk. "you guys can definitely come stay with us . we dont want you to walk/drive drunk." everyone agrees and we all stumble into my place. "thanks for tonight. i really love all you guys." i say slurring my words a little. we all do a group hug. sebastian asked if he could sleep in my room and i said yes. whats more better than having a hot guy sleep in your bed with you on your birthday?

we walk upstairs and flop on the bed. he gets under the covers and instantly knocks out. he even sleeps cute. stop it keaton, nothing can happen between you guys. he's just a friend! i climb under separate covers and let sleep take over me.

okay this chapter was kinda shitty. but hopefully next chapter will be good. actually i know it will be good! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter:)