.10

*3 months later*

"keaton, i can't believe we are here in new york living our best lives. the boys are on tour having a blast and us girls are in new york. life couldn't be any better. and on top of that, you got us all good paying jobs at one of the finest/popular hotels here. this is the life." cara says while checking out the new place.

after graduation cara, maddy, reagan, & i decided to all move to new york while the jacks and sammy go on tour for a couple of months. we all packed up our shit and came to the big apple. oh and yeah i got us all amazing jobs at one of the best hotels new york has to offer.

"so keaton, i heard theres a new guy at work. his name is sebastian and hes 19 and smoking fucking hot!" reagan says. "just remember you're dating one of my bestfriends." i say. reagan laughs. "hey, i can look but cant touch." she adds a little wink. we all start to laugh.

"oh, what are you doing for your birthday keaton? nasty 19 baby!" cara screams. "i don't know, i was hoping the jacks and sammy would come down  to celebrate with all of us but i guess tour got pretty backed up so they wont be home till next friday." i say sadly.

"bitch, we have fake id's and we are gonna use those to our full advantage. your birthday is tomorrow and we are getting fucked up! got it? " maddy says. i nod my head and continue to unpack my suitcase.

i start my first shift tonight and im already dreading it. i mean come on, who wants to fly into new york, unpack , and then go to work? just wish i could sleep for a little bit. i walk into the revolving doors of the hotel. the fresh scent of lavender hits my nose (my favorite) i walk behind the front desk and take a seat in one of the rolling chairs.

"um, you kinda took my seat." i hear a voice say. i look up and see this handsome man with long blonde hair that's in a man bun and gorgeous blue eyes. man he's fine as fuck. reagan wasn't lying. "so are you just gonna continue to stare at me or say something?" he asks. i knock myself outta my thoughts and speak. "im sorry i thought it was an open seat." i say standing up.

"its okay, im sebastian by the way." he reaches his hand out. "im keaton." i say while shaking his hand. "what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." i blush at his words. this boy really knows how to make a first impression.

my shift is almost over and i finally work up the courage to ask sebastian something. "so my 19th birthday is coming up. tomorrow to be exact, and my friends and i are going to some club. would you like to join us?" i ask. he gives me a smirk , "of course, i love having an excuse to use my fake." he says while still smirking. i giggle a little bit. "great, heres my address. see you tomorrow ." i wave goodbye to him and make my way out of the hotel into the streets of new york. good thing i live a block away.

i get home and head up to my room. i kick my shoes off and get cozy in bed and doze off to sleep. tomorrow is gonna be a great night.

so i added austin butler because he's so goddamn smexy. but im not gonna have anything happen between them. im just gonna have them be really good friends . anyways thanks for reading :)