.16

"hey keaton, since today is shawns concert in new york and last day....do you wanna come with us to his concert?" sammy ask. i look up from my phone and furrow my eyebrows. "well hes my boyfriend so duh and plus im going with him to his rehearsal with miley and the rat camila." i say. sammy laughs and walks away. my phone chimes notifying me that i got a new notification.

babe🥰💍: im outside baby ;)
me: coming! 😘

i grab my bag and walk outside and get in the car where shawn was waiting for me. "hey baby." he says while kissing me. "hi shawn." he drives off. we finally arrive to this studio looking place and walk inside. shawn shows me where i can sit and i sit down. he hops on stage and grabs his mic. "alright, lets run i know what you did last summer with camila please!" his manager says. camila walks out on stage and grabs her mic.

they start singing and they both sound really good. im so proud of shawn. he's chasing his dreams and im so glad to be on this journey with him. the song is coming close to the end and camila keeps getting close to shawn. once camila finishes her last line she leans in and kisses shawn right on the lips. i quickly stand up. "thats it. you fucking dumb hoe. you purposely do shit to get under my skin and im sick and tired of it bitch! thats my man. you see this ring? yeah its a promise ring so back the fuck off!" i yell. camila laughs. "oh keaton, i didn't see you there." she says sarcastically.

i run towards the stage hoping to beat her ass but shawn holds me back. "shawn let me go. let me fucking beat her dumbass!" i say trying to break through shawn. miley comes from behind the curtains and pulls me back. shawn goes up to camila to say something. "you have to knock that shit off, me and you are nothing anymore. we will never be nothing. im happy with keaton. stop trying to make a move on me. be fucking professional or get the fuck out." he says. camila looks shawn up and down. "whatever , fuck you and this tour." she says while dropping the mic.

shawn walks over to me and hugs me. "keaton im so sorry. i never should have let her be on tour with us. it was my mistake." i say nothing and just let him hug me. shawn lets go and gives me a little peck on the lips. he hops back on stage and sings in my blood with miley. im gonna miss him so much when he leaves to finish tour.

okay so do you think i should keep camila in the story or make this her last chapter? im still debating. also comment your favorite shawn mendes song and your favorite ariana grande song. anyways, thanks for reading. it means alot :) 💓