.15

its been a week since shawn & i started talking again. today he asked me to come to his hotel room to talk. that could mean anything. i walk to his hotel door and i could feel my stomach turning. i knock on the door and shawn answers. "hey keaton, glad you could make it." he says while letting me in. "well when you text me and say that we need to talk, i get kinda nervous." i say while sitting on the bed.

shawn comes over and sits next to me. "so what do you need to talk about?" i ask. shawn looks at me and then at the ground. "so you know im only here for a couple of more days and then i go back on tour with miley." i nod and he continues, "well someone else is joining us on tour." he says. i can feel the color flush out of my face. "whose coming on tour?"i ask. before shawn could answer, theres a knock on the door.

shawn gets up to answer it. he opens the door and some random chick jumps into his arms. "shawny poo! ive missed you so fucking much." she says while kissing him on the cheek. i stand up and walk over to them. i look at the girl and instantly remember her. camila. shawn quickly puts her down and looks at me. "um camila, you remember keaton." he says while standing next to me. "oh yes of course, how's your back sweetie?" she says with a smirk. "perfectly fine." i state. camila walks over to shawn and grabs his hand. "we have so much to catch up on." she says while walking him to the bed.

i can feel my blood boiling. i clear my throat. "im gonna go downstairs and talk to sebastian." shawn gets up and walks close to me. "baby, you dont have to leave." he says. i shake my head. "its okay, i'll let you two catch up." i say while walking out leaving shawn alone with camila. i trust him. without trust there isn't a relationship right? i walk to the front desk and see sebastian sitting there reading a magazine. "hey sebas!" i say. he jumps. "what the fuck you scared me." he says. i laugh. "hows businesse today?" i ask. he shrugs indicating that its a slow day.

after a while i see camila and shawn both come down and she's wiping her lips and giving me a smirk. she turns to shawn and gives him a peck on the cheek. "see you tomorrow shawny." she says . she walks out the hotel and i am internally screaming. "keaton, i promise nothing happened. she's just trying to get under your skin." he says while getting closer to me. i nod. "i trust you shawn." i say. "good, so that means you trust me to take you out again tonight ? this time i promise it will be at a nice restaurant and then a little walk on the beach?" he tells me. i nod my head and give him a peck on the lips. "i cant wait." i say.

shawn walks back to his room and leaves me and sebastian alone. "well im gonna go get ready for tonight. see you tomorrow?" i say. "oh you'll see me sooner than you think." he says while winking . wtf? i get home and go straight to my room to take a little nap and then get ready for my date with shawn.

i was up around 4 and walked downstairs to get some water before i get ready for my date. to my surprise the house was empty. weird. i walk in the kitchen and see some random ass dude sitting in my kitchen. "um who the fuck are you?" i say still creeped out. the boy looks up at me and smiles. "oh you must be keaton. im taylor. the jacks asked me to come watch the house while they went out." he says. "where did they go?" he chuckles. "oh that i cant tell you." he says. he picks up his bowl of cereal and walks to my livingroom. i grab a water bottle and walk out. "um okay, well just dont steal anything or ya know do dumb shit in my house." i say as i walk upstairs. "no promises!" i hear him yell.

i get to my room and text gilinsky.

me: who tf is this taylor kid and why is he in my house?
gilinsky: oh you'll find out :) see ya!

i lock my phone and go to my closet and pull out my red dress with my tan pumps. i straighten my hair and put on some makeup. by the time im done it was time to go meet shawn at the restaurant. i walk out the door after saying goodbye to this taylor kid. i get in the car that shawn ordered for me and they drop me off at the restaurant. i walk in and see shawn. he walks over to me. "my god you look amazing." he says while looking me up and down. "you look good yourself." i say. we sit down and wait for our food to arrive.