.09

today is the day. im graduating from high school. finally. the worst 4 years of my life minus my friends. i invited shawn because we have been doing good and i truly believe we can get back to where we used to be. i told him to come earlier then the others so that way he can help me finish getting ready.

the doorbell rings and i open it to reveal none other than mr. mendes. "hey, you look gorgeous." he says while giving me a peck on the forehead. this huge grin forms on my face and i feel like a freshman all over again lol. shawn and i walk upstairs and he sits on my bed. i begin going through my closet and picking out cute dresses. after going through several dresses we finally come to an agreement.

im about to change when i realize shawn is still sitting on my bed. "get out!" i yell. "what? i've seen you naked at least 10 times ." he says with a wink. "well this is different now." i state. he grunts and gets up and walks out. i start changing and shawns phone keeps going off. i decide to go check it. its camila texting him. i read their text messages.

camila💓: so what are we shawn?
shawn: wdym? look i told you we can still be fwb on the low. but keaton cant know.
camila💓: i dont wanna be your fucking side piece shawn. im tryna have something with you!
shawn: look i have to admit, you're sex is amazing but i dont wanna ruin things with keaton. just take our deal or no deal.
camila💓: no deal shawn. im done with being your second choice. have a great life.

my eyes start watering. i knew it was too good to be true. he keeps hurting me and i keep being that dumbass who takes him back. shawn knocks on the door and opens it. his smile quickly fades when he sees me with tears in my eyes and his phone in my hand.

"keaton..." i shake my head. "just go." i say while tossing him his phone. he catches it and steps closer to me. "shawn i said leave. you will not ruin this day for me. i wont let it happen. just leave and dont come back." i say with tears rolling down my face. he turns around and walks out my house and hopefully out my life.....

i finish getting ready and meet my friends in front of my house for pictures. "hey keaton! you ready to fucking graduate and get the hell outta high school and this place?" sammy yells. "im ready" i say with confidence. my mom and dad snap some pictures. me and the gang hop in our cars and drive off to graduation.

i look out the passenger window and lowly say, "im ready for a change."

oh shit. that was intense man. will shawn stay out of keatons life or will he magically pop up in her life. find out in the next chapter😉 anyways, thanks again for reading. i honestly hope you guys are enjoying!