.14

i hopped out the shower and walked into my closet. i was supposed to meet shawn in 30 minutes but i don't know what we are doing or what to wear.

me: yo mendes, what are we doing and what should i wear?
shawn: cant tell you that part, but wear something athletic/comfortable.

i lock my phone and grab some yoga pants and a sweater. i turn my curling iron on and wait for it to heat up. i sit at my desk that the jacks helped me put together and start doing my makeup. i put a little eyeshadow on with some mascara and a little lipgloss. i check the time. 6:15. i have 15 minutes left. i decide to do some loose curls with my hair. i finish up and see that is 6:30. shawn should be here any second.

i walk downstairs and see reagan and cara sitting on the couch. "is maddy still at work?" i ask. they both nod and then look at me. "where are you going?" they both say at the same time. i totally forgot to tell them about my date with shawn. "oh um im going out with shawn tonight." i say. both of their eyebrows raise. before they could say anything, the doorbell rings. "thats shawn, dont wait up!" i say while walking to the door. "we wont, our boos are coming over anyways." they say. well i guess jack and sammy are coming over, again. good thing im not here for that again.

i open the door and step out into the freezing air of new york. "hey keaton, lookin good like always." he says while putting his arm around me. he walks us over to his rental that he got for the week. he opens the passenger door for me. i get in and wait for him to get in. we drive off. shawn pulls into this weird deserted place that looks super creepy. "um where the hell did you take me?" i ask him. he shakes his head and gets out and walks over to my side. "um im not getting out of this car. this place looks fucking creepy." i say. shawn chuckles. "keaton, do you trust me?" i look up at him and then look at his extended hand. i accept his offer. im still fucking creeped out.

we walk into this abandoned shed and there's candles and some pizza on a blanket just sitting there. "what the fuck?" i say. shawn walks over to it and has a seat. "care to join me keaton?" he ask. i hesitate at first but then go and sit with him. "you put this all together mr. mendes?" i ask. he nods and pours me a glass of wine. red wine to be exact . my favorite. "ah you remember my favorite wine." i say while taking a little sip. he grabs the pizza box and offers me a piece. i grab one and take a bite. its been a while since ive had pizza and man did i miss the taste.

"wanna go on a little adventure?" shawn ask. i take one last sip of my wine and give him this weird look. "dont worry, ill protect you." he says. we both stand up and leave the shed. we walk into the woods. shawn is holding my hand while we walk together. we finally come to a stop and shawn faces to turn me. "keaton, i know i've fucked up in the past but i've changed. i wanna be with you and im willing to do whatever it takes to make this right. i want us to be a couple. i want us to be happy." he states while holding both of my hands. "shawn i dont know..." i say putting my head down. he grabs my chin and lifts my head up. all these emotions start flooding through me. i know i love this boy and i know i wanna be with him. it's just hard. "what's holding you back keaton?" he says while looking me deep in my eyes. i can feel him in my soul.

this is my chance. you can do this keaton. "there's nothing holding me back." i say while smashing my lips into his. he kisses back and he starts walking us backwards. my back hits a tree and shawn deepens the kiss. "jump." he says. "shawn im not fucking you in the woods." he rolls his eyes. "just do it." i do what he says and he kisses me again. we kiss for a while and then he pulls away.

"so is that a yes?" he ask. i nod my head. "its a yes shawn." he smiles and kisses me again. i can't believe im giving this boy another chance. he better not fuck up this time. but in the mean time between time, i know this is where i want to be right at this moment.

so how did you guys enjoy this chapter? i really liked writing this part honestly. what do you guys think will happen with shawn and keaton? will they have another falling out or work it out? but anyways, thank you for reading :)