CHAPTER 2: DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

CHAPTER 2:DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

CHAPTER 2:
DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Seungmin opened his eyes and softly groaned as the sunlight hit his pale skin that was under the covers. He yawned.

Then he stopped. His eyes scanned the whole unfamiliar room, who'sㅡ he sat up on bed, frozen on his spot. Don't tell me that I... And...

He glanced at the person who had his bare back facing him, sleeping tightly. Oh hell no!

"Fuck. Fuck! Nooo!" Seungmin whined and yelled, he run his fingers through his hair as thoughts started to spin in his head.

"What's with the all the yelling?" A raspy morning voice made him sigh even deeper, the person beside him, was Hyunjin.

The elder of the two did the same position as Seungmin was, "Who are you so loud in the morning?" He complained again.

Seungmin let out a hiss as he face the other, he groaned squirming on his spot as he felt uncomfortable and nervous. "Can you stop? I'm trying to ask a question."

"I hate you!" Seungmin snapped, finally locking eyes with Hyunjin, who chuckled darkly.

"And why?"

"You raped me, didn't you? You put rape drugs on my drink?" Seungmin asked pointing a finger at Hyunjin who acted innocent.

"So I'm the one who raped you? You forced me to do it." Hyunjin said licking his lips and ruffle his dark hair, glancing at Seungmin who was staring at nothing.

"I.. I forced you? To have sex with me? Last night? I'Mㅡ" Seungmin crossed his arms looking at Hyunjin, lacking words from words, phrase to phrase. "Is this real?"

"Yea, darling. You got drunk last night, yoi got flustered so you man up and drank the whole bottle." Hyunjin said in between his chuckles, the sound of victory in his voice was clear.

"But.. Oh my god! There's hickies on my neck!" Seungmin exclaimed, wide-eyed looking at the mirror near the bed. He touched the purplish bruises ans frowned.

"If my hyung knew that I loose my virginity with a stranger, got drunk, and didn't came home for the very first time... HE'LL KILL ME!" Seungmin whined as his eyes got teary.

"Look, its not my probㅡ are you crying?" Hyunjin asked lowering his gaze at the sobbing boy, his tears we're falling nonstop.

Hyunjin was half panicking, yet it made him calm a bit. "Look, listen, stop crying!" Seungmin wiped his tears and sniffed, he hummed as a sign that he's listening.

"Just tell a lie."

"Butㅡ"

"If you're trying to be a good boy, sorry hun. That's all I think of, just tell a lie." Hyunjin said yawning as he stretch his arms upwards.

Seungmin sighed and scanned his eyes around the room again, his eyes then landed on a stool. There was a hoodie, a familiar hoodie, then a mask on the desk beside it. And fuck.

A gun?

His eyes then widened, looking at Hyunjin who was already smirking. "Y-You're the one w-who was... You're an assassin?!"

Hyunjin nodded, "Thought you wouldn't know. But yes, I am." He paused. "Last night, I was about to kill you but, lucky you took the advantage to distract me."

"Are you gonna k-kill me now?" Seungmin asked, his heart was pounding so fast, nervous at his condition and hia state by now.

"Nope. But you need to follow what I will say, you can't refuse this." Hyunjin said as he scooted closer to Seungmin. "Actually you can refuse, but it'll be better. Because, this is the only forgiveness that will work."

Seungmin began to think, "I.. I'll think of it." He said, Hyunjin then grab a piece of paper near the desk, reaching it to Seungmin. "Just call me or come here if you agreed."

***

Seungmin took a deep breath, since his hyung is at work, no one is probably home. He felt very glad, but something is bugging him.

He shrugged it off and opened the front door open, he sighed and closed it after ans locked it. "Where we're you?!"

A stern voice made him jump in surprise, he look up and saw Wonpil, he was mad and at the same time worried at his little brother.

"I... Uh..."

"Seungmin, why didn't you came home last night?!" He asked once again, very sternly. But then... "Oh my go what are these?!"

He run to his brother, bending down slightly to look at the bruises on his neck, or more like, hickies. Seungmin bit his lip.

"Uh, hyung. It's from my boyfriend."

"Who? YoungK? You told me that you shouldn't let anyone take over your virginity not until marriageㅡ"

"I take it." Seungmin said taking Wonpil by surprise, he let go of his brother and crossed arms over his chest. "I have a new boyfriend, we and YoungK hyung broke up about a week ago."

"WHAT?!"

"Calm down, hyung." Seungmin said, but Wonpil got more surprised and shock. This is the first time that Wonpil acted like that.

"Who's this new boyfriend? He took yoir first time? Seungmin, when did you even hide a secret to me? This is the first time you did it!" Wonpil yelled, sighing deeply.

"Hyung, after the breakup, I was almost hit by a car. But this new boyfriend of mine, saved me. So, sorry also for not telling you earlier." Seungmin used his innocent face thag Wonpil would always throw his weakness on.

"Fine, since this is your first offense, I'll pass it. But I want to meet your new boyfriend." Seungmin's jaw dropped.

"Now."

"Now?"

"Yes. Dinner at the mall near myeongdong. You better bw there with him. I'm going on a date with Dowoon, see you later." Wonpil left, Seungmin sighed and pouted.

"I'll better be walking back to his house now."