CHAPTER 7: GUNS AND ROMANCE

CHAPTER 7:GUNS AND ROMANCE -----Slightly mature content up ahead! -----

CHAPTER 7:
GUNS AND ROMANCE
-----
Slightly mature content up ahead!
-----

Three days later.. Yes. Deal with it lmao.

"Seungmin?" Hyunjin called out from downstairs, The young boy was always inside Wonpil's room. He kept crying and such, he couldn't resist the tears.

Hyunjin decided to live in with Seungmin, he was protecting the boy incase the others or some people are after him too. He was a little worried from his actions, he hasn't eaten for three days. If Hyunjin would give him some food, he would eat 1/4 of it.

So, Hyunjin went upstairs and again, knocked on the door thrice. "Seungmin, Seungmin open up darling." He knocked again, a bit louder but there was no response.

"What are you doing?"

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Hyunjin jumped in conclusions as he turn around breathing heavily in shock. He saw Seungmin wearing comfortable clothes, has a towel on his hand and hair was wet.

"You finally went out of the room, you've been locked in there." Hyunjin stated and watched as Seungmin went downstairs and to the living room's sofa.

"I kinda felt itchy and smelly, also wants to take a bath so bad." Seungmin said with a sad smile, Hyunjin just noticed he was wearing Wonpil's pink shirt. The shirt he wore when he was introduced into a fake relationship.

"How are you now?"

"Suddenly?"

"What? Is it wrong for asking someone?"

"You aren't really nice, to the fact that you don't care at all." Hyunjin chuckled from the comment, he drape his arm over Seungmin's shoulder.

"I was just you know, worried." He finally admit it, he's worried and was acting so nice like he didn't murmured people with his goddamn katana.

"Thanks for worrying." They locked eyes.

"And we're also worried." The two boys pulled away this instant and looked at the front door that was opened. It was Hyunjin and Seungmin's friends.

"Hi hyung! We're so worried for you." Jeongin said and hugged the elder, Seungmin smiled feeling the company of his friends.

"Thanks for coming guys."

So, the rest of the lunch was them talking stuffs and bonding together. Seungmin just knew that Jeongin and Chan, Minho and Jisung are dating. Felix was bickering at Changbin who kept on complaining about something. They're not actually a thing, they always judge each other.

Later on, they left the house leaving Seungmin a smile on his lips. "Bye guys!" Seungmin waved off as the car speeds away. He sighed and close the front door.

The boy went to where Hyunjin is, the backyard. He opened the door and saw Hyunjin holding a katana while he cut off the branch of the tree.

There was a table on his side, it has so many guns placed on top. "What are you doing in here?" Hyunjin asked putting the sharp object down the chair and walk to Seungmin.

"Nothing, its my house so I can do anything in here." Seungmin said and Hyunjin chuckled, "I'll go inside to take something, I'll be back." and he left.

Seungmin shivered as the cold air hit his skin, its already past afternoon, soon enough the sun would disappear.

The boy's eyes then landed on the guns, he walk over to the table and studied all of it. The sizes, the graphics and texture. It was all scary even the tiniest.

Seungmin took a deep breath, he garb the pistol and looked deeply into it. What if... And he loaded the gun. I'll try it?

He then pointed the gun to the target board that hasn't been touched by a bullet yet. Seungmin the sighed, "My father killed my mom."

He placed his finger on the trigger, was ready to shoot even though he wasn't sure about this.

"And now my brother... YOU MORON!"

And he pulled the trigger. The bullet (I'm sorry) yEeTed out of the pistol as it went through the target's center into a dash.

Seungmin was shock and amazed at how he shoot and hold a gun for the first time, he heard Hyunjin clapping from behind him.

"That was great, darling." Hyunjin said with a smirk, Seungmin gulped and nodded as he stared at the object. "Do you wanna learn how to use it more often?"

"I... I wanna be like you."

"Gladly."

***

After Hyunjin taught him how to use weapons, he decided to take a bath after. The night was cold as well as the water.

After the bath, he went inside Seungmin's room, the young boy was on the bed sitting comfortably while on his phone.

"Hey." Hyunjin greeted closing the door behind him.

"Hey." Seungmin's voice changed. Unlike the first time they met, innocent, pure and stutterous.

Now it was more of hot, spicy and flesh like blood. It sent shivers all over Hyunjin's body.

Seungmin stood up and approached the elder boy, "What's up? Was the water cold?" Seungmin had his arms around his neck whilst Hyunjin encircled his on the boy's waist.

"Cold, it was cold, darling."

"Mhm. I'll heat things up then." Seungmin wore a smirk and crashed the lips together, it moved in sink. You though it was sweet and gentle?

Bitch. Not eveb a second tongues and lip bites we're already included. It was heavy and hot as expected, Hyunjin played with his tongue making him gasp and whimper.

Hyunjin groaned and pick up Seungmin, sliding his big cold hands under his thighs and went to the bed pushing him down the soft mattress.

Seungmin moaned abd gripped on Hyunjin's locks as he felt the older sucking and nipping on his neck and collarbone. There we're hickies everywhere.

Hyunjin removed Seungmin's shirt throwing it down the floor and he continue his butterfly like kisses.

"Nggh H-Hyunjin!" He gasped and moaned as he felt him nibbling and licking his nipple, Hyunjin had enough and connected their lips again.

"Do you want to this?" Hyunjin asked breathing heavily.

"A second sex would be fun."

_-_-_-_-_

Smut? Next chapter?