CHAPTER 10: CLOSE UP TO DANGER

CHAPTER 10:
CLOSE UP TO DANGER

Its been a month since Seungmin joined his boyfriend's crew, they stole the biggest diamond at L.A., blew up London Bridge, killed Queen Elizabeth. It was fun, it was.

"Seungmin darling?" Hyunjin knocked on the bathroom door, it opened with Seungmin drying his air with a towel and we already wearing his clothes for their date tonight.

"Yes baby?" Seungmin brushed his fingertips through Hyunjin's sharp jawline, the elder lick his lips but grinned at his boyfriend.

"Ready for our night?" He asked the younger pulling him closer, Seungmin chuckled and placed a small kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

"Ready as always." He giggles cutely and the two walk out of their room, Hyunjin grab the car keys that was hanging on the small stool.

The couple went inside the car as the elder stated to drive away, they we're now on their way to Myeongdong. As they parked their car and went outside, many people we're walking and passing by.

Seungmin smiled softly at Hyunjin and intertwined their fingers, Hyunjin plant a small sweet kiss on the tip of his nose as they started to walk around.

"Remember when we first met? You we're so nervous when I invented you in." Hyunjin chuckled and started the story, Seungmin giggled.

"Yeah I remembered that, I was so scared and unsure of what will happen to me. Then bam! Virginity left the chat."

They chuckled, laughed and talk about memories they made, they're unbreakable and was sure that they're strong.

The night breeze was peaceful and beautiful, they had dinner at one of the restaurants. Bought couple of rings, a teddy bear for Seungmin too. And so they continue walking around.

Then suddenly, people around started to scream and run around, scattering at the place like broke ants. Seungmin and Hyunjin we're confused at what's happening.

Until they saw and heard gunshots, guys in black suit holding big damn guns. Hyunjin prepared his gun that was in his back pocket.

"Seungmin stay here beside meㅡ Seungmin? SEUNGMIN!" Hyunjin yelled, his heart pounding when he didn't saw Seungmin beside him anymore.

"HYUNJIN!!" Seungmin screamed, Hyunjin turned his head to where his boyfriend is. There were two guys forcefully dragging him away and inside a black van.

Hyunjin ran in full speed trying to catch up with the kidnappers, and there were also some enemies blocking his way. He did a few moves and make them sleep.

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin scared once again, he had his one foot already inside the vehicle, Hyunjin held up his gun and pulled the trigger. He shot the two man twice or thrice.

Seungmin took a run, but another guy grab his arm. He turn around and gave him an elbow punch on his face, the other guy was gonna get him but Seungmin did a quick kick on his abdomen.

Hyunjin grab Seungmin's wrist and drag the both of them out there, Hyunjin began driving off to somewhere. He looked at the side mirror.

"Hyung! they're behind us!" Hyunjin lick his lips and hand over the gun to the younger. Seungmin pointed the gun to the enemy's car.

He started shooting whilst Hyunjin was driving in full speed, he did a U-turn and ditched the unknown enemies. Seungmin breathed heavily and leaned back on his seat.

"What the fuck is their problem?" Hyunjin said in an angry tone, he was already driving in a normal pace since he's being joined with a few vehicles.

"It's my dad's minions." Seungmin had a frown on, he was dead mad and disappointed. Hyunjin glanced at his boyfriend.

"What? How'd you know?"

"I saw one of the guys, they had my father's logo sign on the left side of their suit." Seungmin said and Hyunjin nodded at that, now he knows.

"I bet I'm his next target, but he'll probably hurt you first. I don't wanna lose you, hyung." Seungmin had actual tears flowing down like a lost river.

Hyunjin stopped driving pulling over at the side of the road, he faced Seungmin and held their hands tighter. "I will never ever leave you, Seungmin. Your the most beautiful thing that ever happened in my life. I love you."

They leaned in for a short sweet kiss amd leaned their foreheads together after, "I love you more, hyung. I'll do my best to protect you from my father."