CHAPTER 11: I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER

CHAPTER 11:
I DON'T LIKE IT EITHER.

Seungmin his own phone that was on his bed, he began to search things about his father and read articles on how he was a total culprit.

Hyunjin went out of the shower, shirtless and was only wearing sweatpants while drying his hair with the towel in his hand. He placed the towel on a chair and went towards Seungmin.

The elder leaned down and Seungmin lift his head up as they shared a soft short kiss. "What's that darling?" Hyunjin asked looking over at Seungmin's phone.

"Searching about my dad, I need to more a few things before finally calling him to stop." The younger said with an angry and annoyed tone, Hyunjin felt bad, so, so bad. He just want to find his father and whack him with a brick.

"Anyways, do you want to go out and eat, shopping and stuff. Or just stay home and..." Hyunjin smirked coming closer to Seungmin.

The younger laughed and push him off making him groan and fell back on bed, Hyunjin's eyes we're closed and he pretends to choke like he's dying or whatever language his saying.

Seungmin laughed louder and harder at his boyfriend's hilarious face and sense of humor, "Yah. You look like you're dying." Hyunjin opened his eyes and shot it towards Seungmin.

He lift his head up and pecked his lips again, Seungmin giggled softly. "So go out or stay home?"

"Uhm." Seungmin thought for a moment, his eyes got glossy but shrugged knowing his decision is for the best. "Let's go out instead, at the park."

"Okay darling." Hyunjin got up and put on some clothes, Seungmin changed his too matching Hyunjin's.

***

The park was crowded by people, some kids playing and running around, some having picnic on the grass, there we're couples walking around and a few food stands who are getting busy for their costumers.

Seungmin and Hyunjin had their fingers intertwined as they walk, "Hyung?" Hyunjin hummed in response. "What would be your reaction when I left."

They stopped walking, Hyunjin turned to the side to face his boyfriend, clocking a brow at him. "I mean, like, you know, suddenly left without you knowing it?"

"Oh," Hyunjin said and they continued walking again, "Ofcourse I'll be sad, lonely and, I don't know how to live anymore. Because, when you came into my life, different sparks of colors we're seen."

"That's actually sweet, darling." Seungmin said, his eye we're teary but still managed to not show it. "Why did you ask anyways?"

"Nothing, just wanted to know. Kind of a habit." Seungmin smiled warmly and they continue their small date, eating foods, playing games, buying stuff, and they're buying now. Yeah.

The couple went inside a teddy bear shop, Hyunjin was just following his boyfriend around. "This one's cute." Seungmin said and reach for the teddy bear with the help of Hyunjin.

Its a white colored one with a small blue ribbon on its non-existing neck. It looks so cute. "That's nice, it really looks cute. Like you."

"Eh, enough with the cheesiness Hwang. Let's go buy it." The elders nodded and Seungmin paid for it, since he wants to. Hyunjin kept on insisting paying for what they always buy but Seungmin didn't budge, and he didn't know what had gotten into him.

Later on, Seungmin decided to went up the rooftop of one of the buildings. The watched the night sky and yes, they spend all day outside dating and talking and not to mention, making out in the bathroom.

"Look at those stars, they never fail to make the night sparkle." Hyunjin commented as they sat on a bench up there, Seungmin smiled and nodded.

"They make everyone admire them, even from the farthest. Is it the first time we watch the stars?" Seungmin asked looking over at his boyfriend.

Hyunjin pouts and thinks, "Nope. But this is the first time we watch the stars up a rooftop." he smiled, Seungmin smiled back and Hyunjin rest his head on Seungmin's shoulder.

"If I never got to see you again, or lose you, I think I wouldn't be able to get out of our room." Hyunjin said with a sad voice, Seungmin's breathing hitched from it.

"Me too, hyung. I don't want to leavㅡ I mean, don't want you to leave me too." Seungmin said, his heart beating so fast.

"Mhm. I know that darling. Promise me you will never leave me?" Hyunjin brought out his pinky finger out, Seungmin laced his on Hyunjin's as the elder smiled and hold his hand. "promise."

"What time is it?" Seungmin asked and Hyunjin glanced down at his wrist watch. "7:45, why?"

"Let's go home? I want cuddles." Seungmin said in a childish and innocent voice, Hyunjin chuckled and look up at him and nodded.

***

Seungmin flop on bed and Hyunjin did the same, scooping the younger and giving a warm feeling. Seungmin clutch on the elders shirt and buried his face on his chest.

"Goodnight, hyung."

"Goodnight, darling. I love you." He kissed his head.

"I love you more." And they both fell asleep soon. Seungmin opened his eyes and glanced on the clock, 11:11. He sighed and get up not waking his boyfriend.

Seungmin quickly went inside the bathroom to change his clothes, he wore a back hoodie, jeans and white vans. He did all things quietly, because he have too.

The young boy bent down and look under the bed, he reached for something and pulled it out with no loud sounds or thuds. A luggage.

He let out a quiet sigh and glanced over to his sleeping boyfriend, Seungmin's eyes already formed tears as he leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's cheek.

"I'm sorry that I have to do this, I just don't like it when someone gets hurt because of me. I love you so much." Those we're the last words of Seungmin before he exited the bedroom and the house.

He saw a boy leaning against his car, he waved at him and Seungmin crossed the road as the two of them got inside the vehicle.

"Thanks for picking me up, Younghoon hyung." Seungmin muttered as the eldee started to drive away.

"I don't like where this is going, Seungmin. You shouldn't listen to him! Hyunjin is going to break down and... Burst." Younghoon said and Seungmin look out of the window.

"I don't like it either."