CHAPTER 5: THE CIGARETTE KISS

CHAPTER 5:THE CIGARETTE KISS

CHAPTER 5:
THE CIGARETTE KISS

"Well then, see you guys!" Jisung bid them a goodbye, Hyunjin nodded and Seungmin smiled as he waved at the fading car.

The latter turned around to see what Hyunjin was doing, opening his apartment door. Then Seungmin's phone buzzed a message.

PILI HYUNG!
Hey little bud, you can stay at Hyunjin's place for tonight. Me and Dowoon are going somewhere, I don't want you to be home alone.

Fine. Fine. I love you!

PILI HYUNG!

I love you more!

"Hyunjin..." The other hummed in response as they got inside the apartment, Seungmin closed the door behind him.

"Hyung told me to stay in here, for the night. Is that alright?" Hyunjin chuckled and nodded.

"Of course darling, you're always welcome in here." Hyunjin assured reaching a glass of water to Seungmin, the younger accepts the drink.

"You can sleep on the bed, with me." Seungmin spit the water that he has inside his mouth, luckily, the water scattered on the sink and not the floor.

"Am not! I can sleep on the couch." Seungmin said looking at the couch not far from the kitchen, Hyunjin shrugged.

"I'll sleep on the couch instead, just sleep on my bed. Oh and, just use my clothes to change." Hyunjin said with a smirk, "Go down too, I'll cook dinner." then he went to grav the ingredients.

Seungmin sighed and went to Hyunjin's room, he twisted the door knob and all he smell was Hyunjin's scent. He walked inside the bedroom and went to open his closet.

He tried to put on sweatpants but it was too big for him, everything is. So he decided to just wear Hyunjin's grey shirt. It reached his mid thighs, exposed his collarbone and his right shoulder.

"Hmm. This should do, I guess. Ugh! Its too open!" Seungmin groaned stomping his feet as he look at his reflection on the full length mirror.

"Seungmin what areㅡ Oh... Oh darling." Hyunjin's voice made Seungmin frown and excited not knowing why. He turn around to face the elder.

"Fuck. You look so... Not Seungmin, darling." Hyunjin bit his lower lip, a mischievous look on his face. His eyes has a glint of lust, hands on either each side of Seungmin's waist.

Seungmin visibly gulped, "I'm Seungmin." He assured, rejecting the manner that Hyunjin has now. He push him off and went outside to the kitchen.

Hyunjin chuckled and follow him, they ate lunch together. After that, Seungmin went to Hyunjin's room and drifted off to sleep.

***

Seungmin woke up with a groan, he opened his eyelids and glanced at the clock. It was past midnight, he yawned and sat up on the soft mattress.

Then, he got curious, suspicious. So he hop out of bed and peek outside the room. It was so dark, there was no light. But the front door was slightly open showing the color of the night.

His heart raced, but calmed down knowing that Hyunjin can handle things. If ever a theft came in. He's just the nervous type of boy.

Seungmin sneaked out of the bedroom, looking over at the couch. There was no Hyunjin there, but his phone laying on the scattered blankets and pillow.

He frowned and decide to walk over at the front door, peeking out his eye to see Hyunnin standing while watching the night sky. "You know, you can come out. I can actually feel you." Hyunjin spoke up, looking behind him.

Seungmin silently groaned, stepping outside and went beside Hyunjin. His eyes widened to see a cigarette on his fingers while he blew the smoke.

"Y-You smoke?" He asked, Hyunjin look at him and nodded, lifting the cigarette and inhaled the smoke.

He faced Seungmin, pulled him close and blew the smoke to his face. Seungmin shivered and closed his eyes as the smell of cigarette smoke tingle his nostrils.

"Rude." Seungmin muttered, Hyunjin smirked and let go of the boy as he continued smoking through the night air.

"Wanna try it?" Hyunjin offered.

"Never! I don't smoke, or drink, or even do drugs and shit. I'm all clean." Seungmin said with all his confidence, earning a cute laugh from Hyunjin.

"Never drink? Really?"

"Uhm, well..." Seungmin thought for a second hesitating. "Okay I did that, but the rest, yeah no. Never."

"You're cute." Hyunjin muttered, Seungmin was going to protest but instead, he blushed from the comment.

"And now, you're blushing. You're such a baby." Hyunjin teased wiggling his eyebrows at the younger.

"Am not!"

"You're acting like one."

Seungmin got pissed easily, as always. He glared at Hyunjin and reach out to grab the cigarette.

He placed it in his mouth and inhaled the smoke, letting go as he cup Hyunjin's cheeks and used his thumb to part those devouring lips.

Seungmin blew inside his mouth, Hyunjin smirked and pulled him into a kiss. The taste of cigarette in their mouth gives the most sensual feeling. Seungmin whined as Hyunjin pulled away.

"Didn't expect you to do that, darling." Hyunjin said with a smirk. Seungmin sighed regretting the thing he just did.

"Can you justㅡ Sleep with me, I can't sleep, actually."

"Sure darling, lets go. You look so sleepy."