CHAPTER 3: A DEVIL TO AN ANGEL

CHAPTER 3:
A DEVIL TO AN ANGEL

"Oh? What a surprise." Hyunjin said smirking as he eyed Seungmin, who was wearing a pink hoodie, jeans, vans and an aesthetic glasses.

"Hey, so, about what you said." Seungmin took a deep breath, even if the deal would cause him trouble, he needs him so much. "I agree with it."

Hyunjin lift his chin, smirking even more, hotter. "Glad you agreed, Seungmin."

"But in one condition." Seungmin said, Hyunjin raised an eyebrow at him as he waited for him to talk. "Be my fake boyfriend."

Hyunjin nearly choked from that one condition, he wanted to refuse, but he need Seungmin like he do too. "Okay, I accept that. I'll be your oh-so-fake-boyfriend."

"Why did I even need to be like that though?" Hyunjin asked, crossing his arms. "Uh, my hyung ofcourse saw these hickies. So, I told him that my new boyfriend is the one who made it."

"That's true, well, you see, I need you tomorrow night. I have a mission, my target will be invited in that private party. Me and my crew will find out a way to get in." Hyunjin explained, Seungmin nodded in an understanding manner.

"And I need you later dinner, my hyung wants to see you. Just a few more hours and you're going to meet him." Seungmin said biting down his lower lip in nervousness.

"Oh, so that's why you're dressed?" Seungmin nodded, "But Hyunjin, please don't wear something dark and emo. Don't let my hyung find out you're a criminal."

"First of, I'm not a criminal, we do this work because we need to. They're corrupting our country. And second, I don't know but I'll try to wear something very attractive." Hyunjin let Seungmin sit on the couch as he went upstairs to change his clothes.

Seungmin was very nervous, he felt like he's gonna fuck up this evening. He seemed to think negative things a lot, especially when it comes to lying.

He heard footsteps eliciting to his position, he quickly turned around and stood up. Only to see the devil, looking like an angel.

Hyunjin was wearing some green hoodie inside his jumper, that reached his mid-leg since his folded the end of it, a high sock and white vans (its his outfit from get cool dance practice) . He doesn't seem to be looking like some sort of bad guy.

"You look... Very light?" Seungmin said, but it turned out to be a question by the way he said it. Hyunjin smirked from the comment.

"Why thank you, darling."

"Don't call me that." Seungmin said in an annoyed tone, he isn't used at nicknames. When him and YoungK we're dating, they would call each other by their names. Nothing was sweet between them.

"Oh well, we have to call each other darling since we're a couple. Your hyung might mistaken me to be a fake boyfriend." Hyunjin said as he lick his lips in victory.

"Fine, but not until we see him. Be nice. He's very... Strict." Seungmin said as he take a deep breath. "And.. I don't know when will this fake relationship end."

***

"What are we doing in here? We kept going around the mall when we really need to go to the said place." Seungmin asked, scratching his now messy hair. They are at the toy store, not knowing why.

Hyunjin turned to look down at the now tired looking boy, he sighed and reach out to fix Seungmin's soft hair. "You look very haggard, remember, you can't see your brother with that face."

Seungmin sighed, but he couldn't deny the fact that he was looking at Hyunjin all the time. His face was stunning, he couldn't help but ask himself if he's with a human or an angel, that was once a devil.

"And then we're done! Lets go." Hyunjin said, holding the paper bag that has a pink teddy near he bought. Then his other hand grab Seungmin's, intertwining their fingers.

Seungmin blushed from the skinship, he shrugged it off and went inside the restaurant where they will be. He saw Wonpil at the corner while talking at the waiter as it leave.

The young boy took a deep breath, "He's over there, please don't fuck up." Seungmin said looking into Hyunjin's eyes, "Can't promise that, I always fuck up."

Seungmin bit his lower lip and pulled Hyunjin to where Wonpil is located, "Hi hyung." Seungmin called out, Wonpil look up at him and Hyunjin, he grinned slightly.

"Hi! I'm Hwang Hyunjin, Seungmin's boyfriend. Here, I bought it for you." Hyunjin said with a sweet smile, he reached out the bag as Wonpil look inside it, his eyes sparkled as he smiled.

"Oh, thank you Hyunjin. Didn't know you're this better than YoungK was." He muttered the last sentence "Have a seat the two of you, I just ordered Chicken Teriyaki." Wonpil said as Seungmin and Hyunjin nodded.

"So, Hyunjin. You saved my little brother last week?" Wonpil asked, Hyunjin nodded. The two of them talked about lying all the scene that Seungmin said.

"Yes, I did saved him." Hyunjin said, his smile wasn't fading, Seungmin kept looking at the angel beside him, he was indeed very shocking to changed in like that.

"You're allowed to call me hyung, Hyunjin. You're a very nice boy, your lips are very attractive." Wonpil commented shifting his gaze to Seungmin and back to Hyunjin.

"Thank you, hyung. You're very pretty, pink really suit you a lot." Hyunjin commented too, Wonpil smiled at that. He was wearing a pink shirt after all.

"How nice of you to say that, I like this boyfriend lf yours, Seungmin." Seungmin smiled widely as him and Hyunjin locked eyes.

The rest of the dinner was them talking about things, it turned out really well. Hyunjin was a new one, from his dark aira and to his angelic aura.

"The dinner was nice, it was a pleasure meeting you, Hyunjin." Wonpil said as he and Seungmin went out of the car. Hyunjin took them a ride home, which was very nice.

"Uh, hyung? I wanted to ask for your permission if Seungmin can come at a private party tomorrow night?" Hyunjin asked with alk his confidence, his arms we're draping over the blushing Seungmin's waist.

"Ofcourse, you're very nice. Please take care of him, I don't want anything bad to happen." Wonpil said and Hyunjin nodded.

"Well, this is a goodbye." Seungmin said laughing nervously, he faced Hyunjin and eyed him to leave, which he just smirked.

"See you tomorrow, darling." Hyunjin gave Seungmin a peck on the lips, he gave Wonpil a nod as he went inside his car.

"Bye." Was all Seungmin said, they watch as the car left. "Hyunjin is a gentleman, I'm glad he's your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know."