[SPECIAL CHAPTER]

-----
HEY LOL.
SO THIS ISBA SPECIAL CHAPTER ABOUT ON HOW JISUNG'S FRIENDS FOUND THEIR LOVE ONES OR SOMETHING MORE.

I DON'T WANNA SPOIL!

AND HE THERE'S SMUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. HEHSHSHSHHW. BYE

-----

×[Minsung]×

"Yeah I know, I'll be there real quick. Target sixty-nine is on the ring of fire tonight, I'll be aware." Jisung said through the phone as he walked into the streets of the busy city, he passed through the park and shove his phone inside ehis pockets.

Jisung put on his mask again and place his hand inside his Jacket's pockets as he walk through a lot of people.

His eyes then landed on a car, its a white spot scar. He whistled as he eyed the vehicle, heck he wants it. And so he will soon enough after their mission. It was parked at the parking lot near the park.

There were only like 4 cars parked in there including this expensive looking car. "I would've marry this car instead." Jisung muttered with a smirk.

He pulled down his mask and ruffled hus hair as he look at his reflection on the window, he fixed the strands of his hair and lick his lips.

Suddenly, the window slider down open. That made Jisung's eyes wide and took a step back from being embarrassed. As it opened widely, there reveals a boy wearing a white coat and black hair, his nose was so unreal, those eye are so dreamy and his lips we're parted.

"You could've just asked for a mirror, sir, here." The boy reach out a mirror beside him and gave it to Jisung, Jisung accepts it still beyond shock and was suffering in embarrassment.

The boy smiled innocently at him, goddamn was he cute. Fuck can I actually marry the car or the owner of the car?

"I.. Actually don't need a mirror, I'm fine with this." Jisung said and gave him the mirror, buf the boy declined and shook his head.

"Just take it, so you won't need to look at some random car's window." Jisung nodded and held the object down, he can't really stop looking at the boy, he seemed so angelic.

Before Jisung could ask about him, two guys in a dark suit suddenly appeared beside him. "Hey! What are you doing to Mr. Lee?" one of them asked, they we're wearing goddamn shades and has some sort of earbud on their ear. I ghe they are bodyguards.

"Its fine guys, he isn't gonna take advantage and hurt me. He just accidentally use this car as a mirror." The boy assured and they let go of Jisung, the two guy went inside the car.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"J-Jisung."

The boy smiled and closed his window as Jisung watch the car leave. Then suddenly heard a herd of girls squealing while holding a banner.

Jisung scrunched his forehead and look down at the white mirror in his hand, he turn it over and saw a name at the lower back with a signature.