CHAPTER 8: SEX ON FIRE

CHAPTER 8:SEX ON FIRE

CHAPTER 8:
SEX ON FIRE

-------
MATURE CONTENT UP AHEAD! SMUT IS INCLUDED, IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE YOU MAY SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

AS IF YOU WILL. LOL.

------

"A second sex would be fun."

Hyunjin chuckled and connected their lips once again, devouring both flavors of their own as vibrations we're sent whilst hands kept landing everywhere in their own body.

"What's with the change of attitude and mood darling?" Hyunjin asked breathing for air as he gazes deeply into the younger's darkening sight.

"Well is it bad to be just as horny and needy like you?" Seungmin pants out with a soft whimper and wore a mischievous smirk. He crawled his fingers up to Hyunjin's hard toned abs and grasp on his biceps.

"You can, darling." Hyunjin attacked his neck, biting through his flesh and sucking the skin until it turned purple like bruise. His other hand slid down to rub his inner thigh as a moan escape his mouth again.

Seungmin whined and pushed Hyunjin away, Hyunjin thought he's not in the mood anymore, but bitch he thought wrong.

Seungmin flip their position that's why he's on top of him now, Hyunjin smirked and sat up as he lean his back on the headboard making Seungmin straddle on his lap.

"Kinky I see." Hyunjin lick his lips and pinch Seungmin's stomach making him gasp but smirk after, the younger began to place his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder.

And then he grind down his crotch.

"F-Fuck." Hyunjin moaned as Seungmin kept his pace, he goes slow then fast, then again and again. It sent a tightening friction between them as they got harder and harder.

"O-Oh my Godㅡ I'm about to." Seungmin was alerted when Hyunjin said those knowing he's about to cum. Hyunjin whined at the lose of contact as his throbbing dick doesn't fucking cooperate.

"Why'd you stop?" Hyunjin asked hissing as Seungmin palmed him, the younger sighed and like into hin deeply in the eyes full of LUST and desire.

"I don't want you to cum on that fucking towel around your waist. I want you to cum inside me, I wanted to feel you inside me now." Seungmin said being needy as he slid down his remaining clothes, Hyunjin smirked and rubbed the younger's hips.

He leaned close to Seungmin's ear, "Then do you work baby boy." he nibbled his earlobe and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Gladly." Seungmin lift him self up slightly, bring his hands on the towel around Hyunjin's waist. Grabbed onto the knot and ripped it open throwing it so em where in the room.

Seungmin smirked and brushed his thumb onto the slit, "My, oh my, we have a problem in here." Hyunjin growled in annoyance as he was getting impatient.

"Oh daddy, don't be like that. I can stop if I want to." Seungmin said stroking his cheek and blew onto his lips, Hyunjin looked away but grasp Seungmin's ass cheek as he brought back his gaze.

Seungmin shook his head and kissed Hyunjin on the lips, Hyunjin was doing the move, he slowly grabbed Seungmin's waist and sink him in as his ass swallowed his dick.

Seungmin pulled away from the kiss and screamed from the stretching feeling, "S-Shit s-so tight." Hyunjin groaned, the younger threw his head back as he started to bounce on it.

"H-Hah o-oh godㅡ" Seungmin moaned loudly and rolled his eyes from the pleasure he was receiving, Hyunjin began to leave more marks on his neck. He licks there and here, and sucked harshly from the soft skin.

Soon, the room was filled in moans, groans and whines. Both sweats are beading and scents are mixing, hands thrown and was roaming everywhere.

"H-Hyunjin I think I'm close." Seungmin moaned out as Hyunjin continously hit his prostate making him whine and lain louder.

"H-Hyunjin."

"Ahh shit."

"A-Ahh."

"Fuck yes."

Both of them came almost at the same time, Seungmin got off him as he felt limp. Heck was it hot and amazing.

They we're catching their breaths, "What's gotten into you?" Hyunjin asked slightly laughing as he saw him smile and look at him.

"I don't know, I just feel like it." Seungmin shrugged, Hyunjin shook his head and leaned in to kiss his lips. It wasn't rough, there was no lust, but it was sweet and soft.

"Let's make this relationship real." Hyunjin said holding his hand.

"I don't know, Hyunjin. I still haven't got feelings for you." Seungmin said but smiled, "But let's make it work." Hyunjin smiled from his answer.

"Let's take a bath?" Seungmin nodded as they went inside the bathroom, and yes BITCHES, they had another sex on the bathtub.

----
Yo, yeah, soo...
I've been stanning TXT.
I'm thinking on making a fanfic about yeonbin, yeonjun and soobin.
Hshshsh

Do you guys.. Like.. Want it?