CHAPTER 4: THE PARTY IS OVER

CHAPTER 4:THE PARTY IS OVER

CHAPTER 4:
THE PARTY IS OVER

"Do I really have to wear this?" Seungmin murmured under his breath as he look at his reflection on the full length mirror in his bedroom.

He was wearing a white polo, the two upper buttons we're undone since it was design, they say. Black jeans and black boots, it looks so formal, and he looks hella hot.

"Seungmin? What's taking you so long?" Wonpil's voice engraved the whole bedroom, the door opened as Seungmin turn around to look at his brother.

"You look so great! You really look like me, but I'm more cuter." Wonpil praised as he put his hands on Seungmin's shoulder, slightly tilting his body side to side to see the full angle.

"Hyungie." Seungmin frowned, "Do I really need to wear this? I know you're a person who doesn't like to make me wear such opened clothes."

Wonpil chuckled and caressed his brother's head, "Oh my dongsaeng, you're growing up. You don't need to be mothered, unlike Woojin who's still babying Jeongin. I Don't want you to loose your freedom."

Seungmin felt touched by the words he said, "And! Your new boyfriend is cute and a hottie at the same time. So why not do the same with you, you can't just hide that wilding aura of yours honey." Seungmin rolled his eyes and giggled from the comment.

Suddenly, a buzz was sent from his pockets. He fish up his phone and answered the phone call.

"Hey darling, I can't pick you up. Me and my crew needs to be early in this party, we need some hacking and techniques to do."

"Oh, okay. My hyung just told me he wanted to personally take me a ride there. Since he's very protective and wanted to know if I'm secured or safe."

"You'll be safe with me, darling. Anyways, I'll wait for you outside the party building. I'll just text you the adress."

"Okay, I'll hang up now." Seungmin pressed the end call button as he took a deep breath, lastly taking a look on the mirror before following his brother to the car.

Seungmin sat at the backseat as he told the adress and exact location of the party, Wonpil started to drive away.

***

"I'm done hacking the security cameras and other systems, I also have the fake invitations." Jisung said getting out of the black van, Hyunjin, Chan and Changbin nodded.

"All we need to do is to wait for the distraction, where is he, Hyunjin?" Chan asked, feeling very impatient since he wanted to kill the culprit already.