Valentine's Day (pt 1)

Happy valentine's day every one. Hope you all are having so much fun . But to my bad luck I AM SINGLE. *silent cries* well any way Lets start the story.

Writing it on 5 oct 2022: To all those who are asking me that why i wrote that i am single, as i am clearly married now. Guys i seriously wrote this chapter way before i got married on 14 feb 2019, As i got married on 24 dec 2019. I did wrote about my marriage on my other book eye candy that book was started two months before my engagement and this book ended few days after my engagement. So please do the maths and stop asking? Hope this will give clear explanation. Sorry if i sounded rude. 😓😓

=========================

Y/N POV:
After telling and clearing every thing with sara and of course with jimin too . I was on ease now . Its has been 1 week since me and Tae are dating let me correct -fake dating- . My dad has gone back to work . But i am still helping Tae because of that stupid shitty PEN that i had lost . Ah i dont know where the hell i put it , i think i didn't have it from the starting but i can't tell that to Tae . So now i am trapped in my own trap. Well dating Tae is not that bad except that i have to hold his sweaty , slender...... soft , long , beautiful fingers all day , I have to stare in those beautiful eyes , fake hug his athletic body And sometimes sit on his compy lap . I miss--- WHAT THE HELL . I AM THINKING AGAIN. Tae is making me have this stupid thoughts I HATE HIM.
Well i am little disappointed today . It is valentine's day but Tae didn't came to college today. I thought may be he is going to celebrate it with me. I saw many student taking and giving chocolate to their love ones. I even brought chocolate for tae so that i can act as a good fake girlfriend. But he didn't came . I guess he didn't want his precious day with someone fake like me . Well after school. I came back home . Took a quick shower and now here i am sitting on my bed being a blanket roll and thinking about that stupid Tae . Ughhh why the hell i am staying home lets have girls night . With that spirit i picked my phone and started texting sara .

To Sara:
Lets meet and rock girl.

From Sara:
Babe i am busy sorry😢

To Sara:
With what?
Are you on a date?

Sara typing. .........

Hey tell me are you??

From Sara:
No.

To sara:
That is the shortest msg
You have ever sent me
What the hell is going on.?

JIMIN:
Are you free?

Sara:
I'll explain later.

To Sara:
You better 😡.

I was so mad at sara she is being really secretive. I thought she'll tell me eventually but ditching me is Ughhh really not cool. While in my thoughts i realize that jimin have also texted me . I still can't believe he is so different in person. Its like i am talking with two guys . Well i have also cleared my misunderstanding with him about Tae . And told him everything on Call . Because in college i barely see him . Of course he a senior and when i do see him Tae was always there so . Talking on phone was the best thing to do.

Feistygirl :
Yeah i am free.
Why did you ask?

*Pleaseeeeeeeee ask me out*