Chapter one

For as long as i can remember it has always been me and my Mum. We never needed anyone else because we had each other. 

My Dad left us when my mum found out she was pregnant with me but we never cared because we had each other. But thats all about to change. Well, kind of. My mums getting married. And not that i don't want her to be happy and everything, it's just it's the man she chose. 

So a little about myself. My name is Leah and i'm 15 years old. I have blondish brownish hair, brown eyes and I wear black glasses. My favorite food is chocolate and apples (a weird mix i know). My favorite tv shows are probably, Doctor who, Reign, Game of thrones, Gossip girl, actually i can't carry on or else we would be here for hours but as you can see i watch a lot of tv.

I have two close friends, Mia and Alivia, their twins, wev'e known each other for 3 years because that's when they moved here. 

I work really hard in school because i know that education is really important, also because i don't have any other reason to be at school. Mia and Alivia go to a different school than i go to and that's because they are like mega rich. Their Dad is a surgeon and so they are always going on holidays, but that has never made anything awkward between us because it doesn't really matter. 

I sit by myself in the library at school during lunch and study periods because i have no one to sit with, but to be honest i don't mind because i'm more focused on what i want to do when i'm older than i am on making friends. I want to be a doctor when i grow up and so i need to work really hard to be smart. 

My mum had me when she was 14 (which is younger than me now and I can't ever imagine having a baby at my age) and after that she really only focussed on me and so she hadn't had a boyfriend since then. But last year that all changed. She met a guy called Vincent. Not good for me at all. Like at all. 

He's the leader of a very serious gang but the trouble doesn't end there, he also has five sons, yes five! And of that five two of them go to my school and are basically the bad boys of our school. I'm the nerd. One of them is called Alessandro and the other one is called Ezekiel (everyone calls him Zeke). 

Alessandro is in the year above me and Zeke is in my year. They smoke and do everything typical bad boys do and more and its not like the school can even expel them because their Dad is the leader of a huge gang. 

My Mum and Vincent are getting married in November, it's October now and i have to say i am not looking forward to it. 

Mainly because then we will move into his house, and not that the house isn't nice, i mean its a freaking mansion, it's just that it's going to be so awkward because Alessandro and Zeke will be living there also, two of Vincent's kids live there as well because ones already moved out, along with 3 of their cousins and sadly their cousins are all boys, like seriously i have no luck in my life right now. 

I've been to the house and met them all at a really awkward dinner where my Mum and Vincent told us they were getting married.

Flash back

"Mum why do I even need to go, Zeke and Alessandro literally go to my school this is going to be so embarrassing!" 

"Oh stop being such a baby Leah, it will be fine". She said as we got out of the limousine that Vincent had sent us. We were both wearing really fancy dresses that my mum insisted on wearing. I hate fancy dresses, they are uncomfortable and stupid. We walk up to the front step and push the doorbell. The door opens at once and Vincent hugs my mum and kisses her, i look at the ground disgusted.

"Hey Leah, it's good to see you" He says

"Hi, it's good to see you to", i say awkwardly looking at the ground.