Chapter Twenty-One: The End

-Two months later-

"Come on Mum, you're going to be late" I say and try to take the pictures away from her. Mum is currently sitting in the middle of her and Vincents room in her wedding dress, cooing at what looks to me, like a smudge on a photo. 

"I think they can wait for the bride" Mum says cooly, "plus, look how cute your little sister looks" Mum says holding out the photos for me to look at for the hundredth time since yesterday when they were taken. 

"Mm, real cute" I say, "okay, come on" I say and pull her up from the ground.

The wedding was incredibly cute, Vincent spared no expense on the venue and decorations so it was held at a big wedding venue that looked like a castle, it was so beautiful. 

Mia was able to come but sadly Alivia couldn't, at first Mia kept saying that it was because she (Alivia) was sick but I knew that it was a lie. So I finally got it out of Mia that Alivia got in a fight with someone and was grounded because of it. 

'Answer the phone!' 

'Send me pictures!'

'You better tell me every little detail!' 

There were about 24 other text messages from an unknown number on my phone which I presumed was Alivia so when I had a minute during the party afterwards I called the number back.

"Alivia?" I ask the other person picks up

"Uh, sorry no. Hang on a second, I'll get her" A guy who sounds around the age of 18 says 

"OK, thanks" I say. I wait about a minute and then Alivia picks up, 

"Leah how is it!" She whispers excitedly into the phone

"Really good yeah, but uh Alivia" I say smiling, "what's this about you getting into a fight and who was the guy that answered the phone?" I ask laughing 

"Ugh, Mia told you" She says sounding frustrated

"Yeah" I say laughing

"Are you still at the party?" Alivia asks

"Yeah" I reply

"Okay, go enjoy it, I'll tell you another time" 

"Ok bye" I say 

"Bye" Alivia responds then I hang up and go back to the party. 

Dante comes up behind me and hugs me, "So the wedding went well" He says 

"Yeah, really well" I say, knowing what he's about to say next

"Wanna dance?" He asks

"Do I have the choice of saying no?" I ask laughing. We have been talking about dancing at the wedding for a long time now, Dante wanting me to dance and me being very against it. 

"No" He says smiling against my neck 

"Ugh fine" I say and we go on to the dance floor. 

Dancing wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was going to be. Most of the other people on the dance floor were a bit drunk and so they looked a lot more stupid than me. 

The rest of the night was really fun, even though the twins kept trying to steal alcohol from the bar which they thought was funny but I was freaking out about it.

 I am actually really excited for the future, me and Dante are getting really close and we are officially girlfriend and boyfriend now, and soon I'm going to have a baby sister which I am beyond excited about. Life is actually pretty great. 

A/N: Ahhhhhh I can't believe I actually finished and uploaded this book! Thank you so much for reading it, it honestly means the world to me that you have. This was the first book that I have written and put on wattpad so any criticism is very welcome. Feel welcome to stick along for the ride as my writing gets better and better (hopefully) as I write more by following my account so you can easily know when I post :)