Chapter Fifteen

"Okay, we can do this right?" Alivia asks me as we sit on my bedroom floor in a circle. Mum was tired from travelling so she went to bed. 

"Yes, of course you can" I reply, "I can leave if you want me to so you can talk to your Mum in private" I say 

"No. No, stay there, but Mia sit next to me. Okay, ready?" Alivia asks Mia. There about to ask their Mum if they can stay with her, their Mum will say yes it's just Alivia is really nervous about telling her what her Dad did to her.

The phone ring's for a couple of seconds then their Mum picks up. 

"Hi girls, your a bit late for ringing today" Their Mum Katy say's kindly

"Yeah, uh Mum we need to talk" Mia says looking at Alivia to start talking but Alivia doesn't

"What's wrong?" 

"Um. Well. Can we come live with you?" Mia blurts out

"Of course you girls can, but is something wrong?" 

"Yeah" Mia says slowly and Alivia starts crying again

"Alivia, what's wrong?" Their Mum asks frantically

"D-dad h-he" she takes a big breath "he got angry and took it out on me" she says and lifts up her shirt so that her Mum can see the bruising. 

"Oh my god" she says quietly, "where is he know?" she says through gritted teeth, "wait where are you?" 

"Where at Tina's house with Leah. I don't know where Dad is but he was at home when we left" Mia replies

"But don't do anything alright? I hate him but I don't want him to die or get hurt" Alivia says. Alivia has always hated violence and even though she hates her Dad she still wouldn't want him hurt whereas most people would. 

Their Mum's face scrunches up then looks away, "Okay, but I'm booking you a flight right now" 

"Thanks Mum" Mia says

"You don't need to say thank you. I would do anything for you girls and you now that right?"

"Yeah, we do" Mia says smiling 

"Good, I'm going to book the flights now and I'll send you the details. Don't worry about grabbing any of your stuff we can just buy more or get it later" 

"Ok, Bye Mum. Love you" Mia says

"Bye Mum love you" Alivia says at the same time as Mia

"Love you too girls" Their Mum says then hangs up

We sit in the same places for awhile, all just thinking silently 

"I'm gonna miss you guys" I say quietly 

"I'm gonna miss you too" Alivia says and pulls me into a hug,

"Me too" Mia says and joins the hug. 

We sit like that for a while, crying, hugging and saying how much we are going to miss each other, then we all get into my bed and go to sleep.

It's the next morning and I wake up to Alivia's phone ringing

"Hello" She say's groggily to the other person

"Ok good" She says. I can hear her Mum's voice on the other side of the phone but I can't hear what she is saying 

 "Yeah we can probably just ask Tina to drop us off." Alivia says

"Okay, love you too. See you then" She says then hangs up the phone.

"Mia, wake up!" Alivia says hitting Mia who is on the other side of me 

"Mmm" She says 

"Were leaving in an hour" Alivia says then turns to me. "Do you think your Mum would take us to the airport?" 

"Yeah of course" I reply 

"Okay good. We should go get breakfast. Mia!" Alivia says trying to wake up her sister. Mia is defiantly not a morning person. 

"I'm awake, I'm awake" she replies 

We all get out of bed then walk downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of pancakes being cooked hits me as I turn to go into the kitchen. Mum's standing at the counter next to the biggest stake of pancakes I have ever seen. 

"Ooh, those look so good Mum" I say 

Mia agrees then Alivia says, 

"Would you be able to give us a ride to the airport in an hour? Our plane leaves in two?" 

"Of course I can. Okay sit down and dig in" Mum says and puts the plate on the table. We all sit down and start to eat. 

It's 11am now and Mia and Alivia have just boarded the plane. Alessandro and Zeke came to the airport as well to say goodbye and now me and Mum are in the car going home. 

"I miss them already" I say and turn on the radio, hoping for a sad song to be playing. 

"I know you do. But this was best for them. There they will be safe and away from their Dad." Mum says

"Yeah but their Step Dad is the Vice President of a dangerous Motorcycle Club. How safe can they really be, I mean they do illegal stuff there all the time." I say. I didn't think it through, I know I didn't and as soon as it leaves my mouth I regret it. 

"But that doesn't mean that mean that they won't be safe. Amelia-" Oh no, not the full name. 

"you feel safe around Vincent and his family right?" She asks concerned 

"Yeah, of course" I say, although after hearing about the twins getting kidnapped, I feel a little less safe but I don't want to tell her that because she finally seems happy with Vincent and I don't want anything to ruin that. 

"Okay, good. And you would tell me if at any point you didn't feel safe?" She asks

"Of course" I lie and go back to staring out the window