Chapter Seventeen

I wake up in a dark room. 

My head feels like three trucks have run it over and I can hear loud music playing from somewhere. 

My wrists sting and I look down and realise they are tied behind my back, I'm sitting on a chair tied down by my waist and legs. 

The door behind me opens and closes. 

"So your awake" a guy says and he walks over to me 

I don't say anything and I keep my head down.

"Fuck" he whispers under his breath and then laughs a bit like he can't believe what he seeing then leaves the room.

He comes back a couple minutes later with two guys. 

"How old do you think this girl looks?" He asks the two guys sounding pissed off as hell

"Head up princess" he says to me and I put my head up

"Fuck" One of them whispers 

"Yes, fuck indeed. You can't even kidnap the right fucking person you fucking idiots!" he yells at them angrily hitting them on the head, "we can still send a message to him though, just don't go as hard, she's still a kid" he says then leaves the room.

One of the guys walk behind me while the other one stands in front of me. 

Before today I had never been punched, but after today I feel like iv'e taken enough punches for a life time. 

The guy punched me as I was screaming wishing for it to end. My whole body hurts so I can't imagine what they would have done if I wasn't still a 'kid'. 

After what felt like years of pain they put a black bag over my head and take me out of the room. I get into what I think is a van and we drive for about 30 minuets. 

The van stops abruptly and the door slides open. 

"Get out" A deep voice commands

I fumble out because I still can't see, I fall to my knees with the black bag still over my head, something gets chucked beside me and then I hear the screech of tires so they must have driven off. 

I slowly pull the black fabric bag off my head, the sun blinds me for a few seconds until my eyes adjust. 

I'm sitting on the sidewalk facing the road, it's just a normal neighbourhood, I can't see anyone else. The sun is blazing down and my head feels all muddled. 

You know that uncomfortable, sticky feeling of dried blood? Well, I can feel that all over my face and neck. The inside of my head is pounding and I feel like iv'e just been run over by at least three trucks. 

*ring ring* 

"Hello?" my voice croaks 

"Oh my god, I didn't think you would pick up. Where are you?" My Mum frantically asks

"I-i don't know, they came and took me when I was walking to school and-"

"send me your address Leah, me and Dante are coming to get you" she says and I can hear her moving from where she was sitting then yelling 'tell Vincent I'm getting Leah' to someone. 

"Okay" I send her my location while still on the phone with her 

"Ok, we're on our way now. Don't hang up"

"Okay" I say back

"Leah, are you physically hurt?" 

I'm guessing she just thought that I was scared, but I don't want to scare her so I try to avoid the question

"how far away are you?" my voice croaks out 

"Not far, 10 minuets at the most. Stay on the phone okay?" 

"Yeah okay, but I'm fine Mum, really" there's no point freaking her out, she will be able to see how I am when she see's me. 

"Okay, but just stay on the phone anyway" 

"Okay" I say 

The conversation carries on like that for a while. Mum just asking me how I am and me saying I'm fine. 

"Oh my god, Leah!" Mum yells as she opens the door and gets out and hugs me, I stand up from the sidewalk with her still hugging me, 

"Mum, I'm fine, really" I say. I'm not, and I definitely don't look fine. There is blood all over me and my ribs hurt so badly, my face is probably bruising as well. 

"No Leah your not" she says crying, "I should never of let you get into this situation, I'm so sorry" she says still crying, "come on, let's get in the car". 

I get in the back with Mum in the passengers seat and Dante in the drivers seat and we drive off. 

"Okay, we can't take you to the hospital because they will ask too many questions, so we're going to have to go to the club house because there's a clinic there that will have everything for me to check how you are but after that's done I swear you won't have anything to do with the club again" 

"Mum, I don't mind having stuff to do with the club" I say

"No Leah, this has gone too far. I shouldn't of let it get this far" She says the end bit more to herself than to me 

"Mum really I-" 

"No Leah" she says then the conversation ends. When my Mum sets her mind to something she barely ever changes it. But I hope this will be one of the times that she does because I don't want this to make problems between her and Vincent.