Chapter seven

I was in my room (at Vincents house) watching netflix when i heard my phone ringing.

"Hey Mum" Is said picking it up

"Hey Leah. Vincent said you fainted, are you alright?"

"Yeah i'm fine now"

"Why did you faint?"

"Um, well", I don't know how much mum knows so i don't really know what to say,

"Vincent said you got upset over how the twins were kidnapped last year?" She said in a calm voice

"Mum why are you so calm and alright with that?" I ask freaking out, why is nobody thinking that this is a big deal?

"Well because Vincent said that it was a mistake and it won't happen again. Plus they didn't get hurt"

"But they could have!"

"Leah, calm down. They didn't though did they. Look i've got to go, i'll talk to you tonight"

"What? Mum they could have been seriously-"

"Goodbye Leah" she says and hangs up the phone.

I go back to watching netflix to try and calm me down a bit. After a while Dante comes in.

"Hey Leah. I'm real sorry about freaking you out before, i didn't mean to" he says and comes sits next to me on my bed.

"It's fine" I say embarrassed

"Whatcha watching? Hey! You're watching 'friends', i used to always watch that when i was younger" he says pushing play.

We were watching for about 10 minutes and then he keeps asking all these questions, like seriously just watch the tv show.

"Why does Chandler and Joey have a duck and a chick in their apartment?"

"Coz they do"

"Yeah but why?"

"Because Joey adopted them and then got attacked"

"Why'd he adopt them?"

"Oh my god just watch the show without talking, it's annoying"

"Fine, fine"

(He asked a lot more question but for you I'll skip them because honestly, people who ask questions when your watching TV are the worst)

"Wait why..."

"Nope, no, you can't keep talking when your watching tv" I say and shut my laptop like finally losing my cool

"But i was just asking a question"

"Yeah but it was annoying"

"Uh, fine. Now what do you want to do"

I was expecting him to leave so i could carry on watching friends without any interruptions so I wasn't prepared when he asked me that"

"Um, i don't know. What do you want to do?"

"Play grand theft auto?" he says looking at me with beautiful brown eyes. His hair is still recently done because he just had a shower and so I can still smell the body wash he uses.

"Nah, i don't know how to play" I say trying to look anywhere other than his eyes because I feel like so awkward right now.

"Then i'll teach you. Come on." He says and takes my hand pulling me out of my room.

"Uh, Ok" I say because I haven't really got any choice.

Because my room is on the third floor we had to walk down 2 sets of stairs and halfway through the last one Matteo and Leo run up and meet us.

"Ooh Dante and Leah up a tree Kissing, first comes love, second comes" they begin to chant in union 

"Shut up guys" Dante says laughing and i let go of his hand, my face turning red

"Marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage" they sing as they carry on running up the stairs.

We carry on walking down the stairs and get to the living room.

"Hey guys" Dante says to Zeke and Alessandro who are sitting on the couches on their phones.

"Wanna play some GTA with us?" Dante asks

"Nah, we gotta go, were meeting Dad somewhere" Zeke says as he and Alessandro stand up and start walking towards the door

"K, bye" Dante replies 

"Bye" Alessandro says as he and Zeke leave the house.

'Where are they going?" I ask, they were both looking down at their phones the whole time which, sure, wasn't that unusual but their faces looked so worried at what they were seeing

"Dunno" Dante says not bothered by it

He turned on the TV and GTA and handed me a console (i think that is the word at least).

He lies down on the ground while I sit next to him with my back leaning against the couch. 

We start playing for a couple of minutes and I think that I am actually not that bad! I mean I can move the person around in circles and drive around in cars and stuff, but apparently I'm terrible at it. According to Dante that is, he keeps taking the console off me and moving my character.

"Pathetic" he mutters and looks at me sideways chuckling, I got stuck in a bush and he had took the console of me again. Ugh.

"I could of done that" I say  annoyed, I'm not really though but there are butterflies in my stomach and I didn't know what else to say. His smile does that to me.

"Sure, sure" he says and smiles that sweet smile again. We carry on playing for a while and driving around the town, the police start chasing Dante and so he has to get away. 

After a while I get bored because I have no idea how to do anything really. Without me even saying anything Dante turns the game off then sits next to me.

"So want do you wanna do now?" he says turning his head sideways to look at me

I don't reply for a second because I mean honestly this is so weird. I'm sitting here, next to a really hot boy who is actually talking to me? Like, what is happening? 

"Um, I don't know" I reply looking at him then awkwardly looking in front of me. 

"We could go to the mall?"

"What are we gonna do there?" I ask, I don't want to meet anyone from school when I'm with Dante because I don't want to bring any attention to myself at school, I actually like being invisible at school.

"I don't know" he says and rests his head on the couch, "we could go watch a movie" he says 

"Um, iv'e kinda got a whole lot of homework that I want to get down and it would-"

"Yeah, lets go to the movies" he decides, not really listening to what I'm saying 

Oh, great. I really hope that I'm not going to see anyone I know 

A/N: Spoiler, she does meet someone she knows :)