chapter nineteen; i wish i hadn't seen that

Brian's P.O.V

As roadies, crew members, and other guests drunk their arses off, I found myself at a typical after-show party with the rest of the band. Most of us being hammered, or at least just Freddie and Roger anyway. After chatting about with some lovely fans about up-coming music, I spot them at the corner of my eye. Acting quite foolish and silly in front of a large crowd of people.

The long-lasting smell of cigarette and booze filled the air surrounding the entire party. At the buffet table was Freddie, Roger, and John opening yet another champagne bottle as everyone around them cheered on. Roger and Freddie surely knew better then to get absolutely shit-faced with an up-coming show to practice for.

"Brian! There's our little guitarist poodle, come pour yourself a drink."

Said Roger as he pet my curly hair, treating me as if I were an actual poodle.

"I've had too many of those tonight, and so have you Roger."

"Live a little!"

The drummer exclaimed, pouring himself yet another class of champagne. Meanwhile tipsy Deaky served himself a snack from the buffet table. And drunk Freddie thanked fans for coming to the show.

Later that night

As the party progressed throughout the night, the other band members just kept on drinking as if there were no tomorrow. The atmosphere of the party was mainly cigarettes, alcohol, sex, and loud music.

Hearing a far too familiar voice from the distance, I turn to see a horrible sight. Something I wish I never saw. Breaking my heart for someone else - I spotted Roger feeling up and smooching another lady. And it clearly wasn't Aubrey.