P R O L O G U E

The story starts with just a little promise or Deal between them which changed everything in their lives. It will become the cause of her heartbreak, and depression in her life. She knew somehow that it will be going to happen but still she choose this path to walk, where she is going to ruin herself. She was aware of everything but she still choose to stay blinded, because that is what’s love is. The love cause all the problems and mess in her life.

The story starts when they first meet each other, Even though he only thinks of her as a stupid and innocent girl. His heart beats when they look in each other's eyes for the first time and just to know the answer to his fast heartbeat, He starts including himself in her life and ends up becoming obsessed with her. The only thing he needed in his life is her, her presence is enough for him to become happy, it’s her magic he used to now, He needed her but still, he knew he can't make her life a living hell, because he living in the hell where everyone wants to kill the person he loves.

He knows that he start falling in love with her but still doesn't let her be his weakness. The weakness causes much mess in her life and his life too. He needed her love, comfort, care and her body. She belongs to him but, does he belongs to her?

It all starts when he asks her to be his mistress. He wanted her to be with him but not as a girlfriend but as a mistress. She knew this decision going to change her life completely, but still made the same decision.

"So what's your answer?" He asked as I am standing in front of him. He tries to look in my eyes but all I do is look down, trying to ignore his sharp eyes. He held my chin making me look into his eyes and I hate myself for being so weak in front of him, But what can I do for that, It’s my feeling which makes me feel this small and weak in front of him. He has power over me which is embarrassing to me. He smirks in victory when I look into his eyes.

I know what I am going to do will change my whole life but What can I do? I already fell into the trap which is love, There is no turning back, I will win his love even with my body.

"I think... You don't--" Before he could complete his sentence I kiss him. Even if It’s ruining my life. Even this decision change everything. Even everyone hates me. I can't leave him alone. "I am ready..... Ready to become your Mistress," I finally said those words looking into his eyes. The tear fell from my eyes as he look at me intensely. "I am glad," He said and kiss me hungrily. That day I knew how important I am to him. Even though I am his lust only or he is obsessed with my body, all I want is for him to be happy even if it cost my life or my all happiness.

I don't know when and how I fall in love with him. All I know living without him for me is like living without my soul, all I want is for him to be happy even though this step makes people hate me. There is little hope... That maybe he love me someday. Just maybe I can make him fall in love with me, and we will have a simple relationship just like others. For everyone I will be his girlfriend but just not for him, Everything is simple, but not just this name of being his mistress.

I woke up every day beside him, making breakfast for him, going to work together, going for dinner, being inside his arms, but there is something, which is not simple, it’s not being inside his heart.

I don't know where it takes me or where he is going to stop. Is he going to leave me when he finds anyone else?

I don't know and that's all I knew.
----

And now when they come so far with each other, everything just changes

But why is he doing this? Do all these years mean nothing to him?

Why he is hurting her when he knew how much it caused pain for him too?

What will happen in the story? Which changes them completely.

Will they stay together?
Or
Fall apart.