1| ㄴSeoulㄱ

"Lust will change in love, without your knowing"

CHAPTER : ONE

"Take care of yourself," My brother said with a teary eyes. I pouted because of him being a cry baby. "Oppa jebal (brother please) I wipe his tears and he give me smile before hugging me.

"Comeback when you free," he said and I nodded and it's time to go back to Seoul. The place is where I belong from. Well my brother don't know about me being with jungkook.

I wave my hand before heading inside the train from busan to Seoul. I let out sigh as I find my seat. I settle myself. I look outside and start thinking about my life.

The life which is only with one person who is Jungkook. Why am I being like this? I don't know. 7 years I spend my 7 years with him but still he has no feelings for me. Maybe he just don't want to open his heart for me.

The tear fell from my eyes as I start thinking his words which stabbed my heart. I don't know why it hurt even though I knew this will going to be happen. I knew what comes next. But why it hurt to know that.

~~~~~~~~

*Flashback*

"jungkook," I said as he planting hard after our make out session. He look at me as I start caressing his hair. He smiles at me. "I love you," I said and I could feel his body tense against my touch.

I regret saying this now. He getup from the bed and start wearing his clothes. "jungkook," I look at him as he fully ready to go.... Far from me, leaving me alone. "I had some work to complete... It's already late you should sleep," He said and give a peck on my forehead.

He walk out from his room, as I sat there dumbfounded. "why did you leave me after using my body?" I mumble as the tears start falling.

I feel like, I am going to die at this rate. I don't know why... Why I am not in his heart. Why he is rejecting me everytime.

~~~~~

"miss..." someone tapped on my shoulder as he called me. I open my eyes and realise I am inside the train. I look up and found a handsome man standing there.

"why are you crying?" He asked and I quickly wipe my tears. I shrugged his hand off from my shoulder as I realise I reach Seoul. He sat down infront of me. He look at me with his smile.

"You okay?" he asked and I nodded. He smile before looking out from the window. I stand up and take my bag as I about to go out said something making me stop my steps.

"don't make mess of your life just because you dearly love him," He look at me with seriousness making me confused. As I about to speak, the announcer start announcing about the leave of train. I quickly get out from the train as the door closed.

I look towards the man from the window and he smiled at me. I am confused and also angry that I am not able to ask who he is and what his words mean.

"Aera..." Someone called me. I turn around and found none other then Jimin. I give him eye smile before going close to him. "Hello... Jimin oppa," I said with a smile. Be chuckled at my reaction.

"let's go," He said taking my bag from me. I follow him but the other man words roaming in my mind. "so how's your holidays," he said and I giving him 'are you kidding me ' look.