9| ㄴTruthㄱ

"Are you sure Aera, we still fix it," Jimin asked while Aera busy packing her stuff. Jungkook already left the house with Yoona and now they sneak in just to pack her stuff.

"I am sure oppa," Aera place his luggage and look at the last time towards the room. This room has many memories of them. They used to cuddle each other, making love also having a sweet talk.

"Aera, You are pregnant and Let him know about this," Jimin said, He feel guilty, he agree with Yoona and now he going to apart two love birds. Jimin know the real feeling of Jungkook but still he is being selfish or he knew Whatever he said Aera not going to believe him.

"Oppa... I need to leave him. He has someone, I don't want to ruin it," Aera said with sad voice. She never want to their relationship end up like this. She thinking of living with him until last breath.

"Think about that again, before its late," Jimin said, jimin help her taking her luggage out of the room. They walk towards the front door. She look back again and after that she left with him.

Aera left Jungkook, maybe forever. Jimin place her luggage in the trunk of his car before settling himself om the driver seat.
He start the engine and Aera let out a heavy sigh. Deep down she don't wanted to leave him but little did she know its for the good.

Jimin drove towards the train station. Aera going to live with his brother for sometime. Jimin suggest her beacuse he know their is no other place safe for her.

"Thanks oppa," she said, walking towards the station. Jimin feel guilty, he make to lover apart knowing, the two lover is the most important people for him.

He not only take his best friend love from him but also his child. He is sending Aera away from his bestfriend. How he supposed to face him after this.

_______

Jungkook walking back forth in his office. He continuously calling Aera but her mobile switch off. The panic take over him, he don't know what wrong but he afraid. He scared.

Meanwhile Yoona look at the panic Jungkook, her heart hurt even more knowing she lying to him. Jungkook only kissed her last night before fainted. Yes, they didn't do anything.

Last night its was all acting beacuse she heared someone open the front door. She know none other then Aera know the password so it must be Aera.

She feel hurt, after all these days. After trying hard he never see her more then a good friend. She also feel hurt of betraying him but she cant do anything. The hate took over her and that's why she hurt him.

"Jimin received the call," Jungkook yell on the phone. Seeing this angry side if Jungkook everyone in the office look scared. He used to clam and serious person. He never yell to anyone maybe because his happiness is next to him all this time.

"Jungkook," Yoona walk inside with file which she prepared for next deal. She want to clear the awkwardness between them. "Can you leave me, please," Jungkook asked calmly not wanted to tell at her. Its his fault not her.