8| ㄴBabyㄱ

Where I am going I don't know but i want answer of my questions. The question i want to asked him but not him now. I want to know from the only person i know not going to lie me.

The taxi stop on the familiar place I payed him and walk towards the apartment building. I take elevator to reach his floor. I take deep breath before stepping out from elevator.

I ring the bell and after some time the front door open revealing jimin oppa in his sweet shirt and pant.

"Aera .. out of sudden you here," he said and I nodded. "I want to ask you something," I said and he make way for me to come inside. I take a deep breath and look at him.

"I want some answer from you oppa," I said and he nodded not sure what else to do. "Aera... please clam down, I will give you answer but what happen why--" "is Jungkook mafia leader," his breath hatches, his eyes widden and look at me. The answer I got my self but i want to ask him.

"How you--" "just answer me oppa... is he," I asked he keep quiet before giving up and he nodded. I let out chuckled. "All this time i am being used by him, I thoughted I know him but i come to realise that i don't," the tear slip from my eyes. He walk forwards and i backward.

"Thanks oppa," I wipe my tears. I about to walk when i feel a firm hand on my wrist. "Listen Aera," he said and I stay still wanting him to continued. "He just hide from you beacuse he don't want you to be the part of his dangerous life he love you," jimin said but regret instantly when I reply him.

"He hide from me beacuse I am not the part of his life, and about love he never love me. He used me for his pleasure. I give him 7 years but he married other woman. I am not blind oppa... I can see how close they are now, its hurt knowing no one in this world love me. First mom leave me after giving birth, then appa and now he," I said the tears continuously falling from my eyes I cant hold it anymore.

"I agree with this marriage beacuse you give me false hope, I am okay with her living in our house because you say so... but what about me oppa do you think is okay with me living like a hell,"I loom at him and regret show on his face.

"I am not slut oppa who just give her body for him to use and throw, you always said he needs me. I fulfill all his desire, even it cost my heart or my body... no one know how hurt I am right now," I said and the tears fell from his eyes.

"I don't know you--" "You don't know beacuse you never asked me... If I am smiling its doesn't mean i am not hurt. If I said i am okay it doesn't mean that i am. I cared about both of you... whatever you told me I do but why you guys never cared about me,"I fell on my kness. He never know this beacuse I never show how hurt I am.