3| ㄴPromiseㄱ

"Hello....eomma," I kneel down on the floor before placing flower of the top of her grave. "How are you in heaven?" I asked and the tears streaming down on my cheeks.

"Sorry eomma... of not visiting you," I said between my sobs. I look above in the sky and somehow i feel relax coming here its just feel like you are inside your mother warmth which i missed alot.

"I am the worst person in this world," I said between my sobs. No one want a child like me. Who killed her own eomma and appa. "I miss you even though I never with you before," I said and lay down while my head resting on her cement grave.

"I need you eomma," i feel hurt broken. I don't know how to explain it But I just want to be kill myself. I have no one not even Jungkook now.

"Is you are giving me my punishment for killing you," I asked still crying. "Eomma... I hope I am the one who died not you so appa was also alive... eomma I know i am terrible person But eomma I am suffering just the way appa suffer. .... appa always told me that i killed you and in the last i killed him also... I should die already but Jungkook save me but now he just going to marry someone else.... Did I kill myself and come to you so we could play.... Maybe I will enjoy the time I missed.... you never give me warm hug I want to feel the hug eomma... I want to cry inside you embrace," I said still crying out loud. I know she is listening me I know she want to comfort me but i killed her. I am the reason why she end up like this.

"I love him eomma... but he doesn't," I said once again. Someone embrace me from the back. At first I am shocked but when i hear familiar voice I end up crying.

"Its okay Aera... I am here," Jimin said hugging me. I hug him back crying on his shoulder. After crying I stop myself from mode because i feel horrible after so much crying.

"Are feeling fine," Jimin asked giving me water bottle. I nodded before taking the bottle from his hands. Its already night so we decide to go out from the grave yard.

"Let's go home,"He said and held my wrist but i stop him by nit moving even a little. "I don't want to go," I said looking down. He look at me again and held my chin making me look at him.

"Don't be dump... Let's go," He said and I shooked my head. He let out sigh. "Jungkook was worried he even skip his lunch," Jimin said making me look at him.

"Why?" I ask and he let out giggle. "Why are you laughing," I asked folding my hands on my chest. " You love him and he love you, you are the only one who can stop him doing this to his life," He said and I take a step back.

"Jungkook never love me," I said looking down. "Did he ever denied?" Jimin ask slightly making me look at him. "Did he ever said he don't love you?" He ask once again and my mind went back. He never said he don't love me, all he do is to ignore it like i never said those words to him.